Why?

Y/N:

"It can't be, no no no", I said bearly a whisper I said in my mind I was hoping it wasn't that voice. WHY didn't my brothers tell me about this?! But as I said it was kind of expected.

"What's wrong Y/N " Yugyeom asks with a worried expression.

"Nothing haha I just remember that I forgot something at home"  I said.

"Haha you don't have to worry about that, today is your first day today so you won't need much." Yugyeom said but he heard something witch made him tense up.

Out of no were he grab my hand and hold me close to him. I was blushing madly but I liked that we were holding hands. He looked at me and smile. Aaaaaa!!  That precious smile.

We started making our way to the school's office. The thing is I started feeling really uncomfortable by feeling someone else looking at me but I didn't bother to look back.

...

"Hello, how can I help you"  the office lady ask.

"Hi my name is Y/N and I am new to the school, I came to grab my schedule "

"Ok let me see , what a beautiful name, right Yugyeom?" The office lady ask

I turn to see Yugyeom blushing but he turn around quick as I turn around and he nods his head.

"Thank you Ms... "  I said as I turn back to the lady.

" Ms. Lee Yejin" Ms. Lee said

"Ah Ms. Lee nice to meet you "

"Jaja nice to meet you too Y/N"  She said with a warm smile and in English I was surprised and happy that I can be able to communicate well with an adult.

"So here's your schedule. Yugyeom dear, could you please be her guide today and show her our school's places?" Ms. Lee asked kindly.

"Yes, sure Ms. Lee." Yugyeom answered with a pleased smile.

We exit the office, and what the heck do my eyes see...

But then, Yugyeom blocks the way.

"Hey! Who was that there?" I ask.

"Who and where?? You mean Dan? He's over there." Yugyeom says and points at Dan.

"No. I heard someone familiar talking earlier, and I swear that I saw someone I knew right there!"

"Yeah, you saw Dan." Yugyeom says and pushes me gently forward.

"Yugyeom... Are you hiding something from me? Why can't I trust you??" I stop.

"Of course you can trust me." And he smiles.

Aah, really are you going to kill me! Fine, I let that be... But if he doesn't let me know, I will find out by myself.

We are now on the first lesson, and I'm sitting next to Yugyeom. But then there's a knock on the door.

NO. WAY.

That's HIM again!!

-----------

Thanks for reading, loves! We're trying to keep this story going, but life is hard at times, and other one of us ( I ), has her own story which she has to write. But hey, you would be so kind if you would go and check her stories! Her account is ---> IirisKauppinen

THANK YOU! ~V & I