Little Bit Of Stalking

*Jungkook's Pov*

As I wake up, I can already hear Dave's voice in the kitchen. He tries to visit us as much as possible, and for some reason, he doesn't want to live with us in our dorm. Maybe he still wants to keep some kind of good relation between he and his brother, Dan. Dan... oh Dan. He made such a stupid decision back then. He could have raised and become something great at school with us... but, he decided to join "them", even though Dave tried to change his mind.

I get up and go to the kitchen, others are already up and Jin hyung says "Hey, Kookie is up finally. We've been waiting for you already. You've got some job to do with Dave."

"Umm... I just woke up. Why V hyung can't do it?" I say with tired voice.

"That Alien is your task. He went somewhere and is no where to be found. You shall get him back here, we have better things to do than sit here and wait for him the whole day. Who knows what that Alien has done!" Jin hyung said with slightly worried, but still ordering voice.

Dave turned to face me and said "Go and change your clothes, Jungkookie hyung . You maybe don't want to shop up there in your pj, am I right? Ha hah."

"Hmh... Soon you'll go alone if you don't stop it." I say.

"Can't I have even bit fun? Hurry up hyung, we gotta find V hyung." Dave says and I go back to my room to get ready.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We take off and head to the mall nearby first. Dave tells me to go to the Northern side and he goes to the Southern. Finding V should be easier in this way, if he is here.

As I walk around this big mall, someone familiar-look-like catches my eye.

She looks like someone I know... Wait, that's Y/N! That annoying girl from the plane. She's with someone... Dan! What on earth is she doing with that dude? She shouldn't even know him, neither hang around with him! If she becomes one of them... What am I thinking? Would I really mind if she becomes one of them? No! Or I think so... Hm... I shall take a little look of what she's doing with Dan, and how close they are. Then I could do a little report to my hyungs and tell if we have more possible enemies at the school.

I start to walk after Y/N and Dan quietly, like I wouldn't even be there.

I hear them talking.

"Thanks for coming here with me, Dan." Y/N.

"Well you would have got lost if you would have come alone so I have to look after you. Heh." Dan said playfully.

"Hah, stop it! Hey that shop looks good, let's go there." Y/N.

"Oh no, this will take years. :P" Dan.

"I told you to stop! I didn't ask you to come here with me so you could just play around, you need to help me." Y/N.

"I will help you, don't worry." Dan.

'will help you, don't worry.' Ugh... He's so kind to everyone. And does everything just how anyone says. Such a kid. Luckily Dave isn't like that. But Y/N was talking about her also... How do they know each other or what is this?

I snap out of my thoughts as Dave pops out of nowhere in front of Dan and Y/N.

"Oh hi Dave. I thought you were with your friends just like you said." Y/N.

That's when Dave spotted me nearby. He made a hand gesture to invite me next to him. As I got closer he explained "Well here my friend is, he is a hyung. We got apart but now I found him." Y/N seemed to remember me and looked at me with hesitating look.

"I didn't know that you hang out with people like THAT..." Y/N said pointing at me.

"You know each other?!" Dave says and turns to looks at me with fire in his eyes.

Before I get the chance to say anything, Dan starts to pull Y/N away and says "Well we'd better continue our way now so we'll get you home fast."

And without saying anything else, they left. And I was obviously in trouble. I don't even know why. How does Y/N know both of the brothers?! Well, Dave pulls me aside and takes a light hold on me.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness again. :(

~I