Taehyung & Ducks

Dave takes a light hold on me.

"How on earth you two happened to meet?!!" Dave

"How on earth she knows you?!!. And don't disrespect me I'm your hyung " I answer with same tone.

"If you don't tell me, I won't tell you either." Dave

As I stay silent, Dave gets frustrated.

"Listen, however you happened to meet and whatever is going on between you two, stay away from her!" Dave said with a warning tone.

"You mean you've fallen for her and want to make sure she's yours?" I tease him.

"No! Have you?" Dave

"Not of course! And since when have you protected someone who's not on our side?!" I say.

"Well she's not an enemy either, yet. And will never be." Dave

"... What is she doing with your brother then?" I ask.

"They are shopping clothes and stuff for her and school... Seriously, she's not an enemy." Dave

"I got it, I got it. But how about at school? Will she become one of us?" I say.

"I don't think so... Krhm..." Dave says and lets me go.

"What were YOU actually doing behind them hyung ?! Weren't we meant to search V hyung?" Dave

"I thought I could search some information of what kind of relation does Y/N and Dan have... Then I could tell about it to hyungs and get ready if we'll have one more enemy at the school." I say with innocent voice.

"Well here's all the information you need hyung, they are friends and nothing more. Now, let's find hyung." Dave orders.

"Fine..." I say unwillingly.

I still have the feeling that Dave isn't telling everything... I shall take a little closer look on Y/N alone at the school then.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After hours of searching around the city, we still haven't found V. And we are already getting hungry.

"This is starting to piss me off slightly already!" Dave

"Me too. Jin hyung must have made food already. Should we go back to the dorm?" I say.

"We'd better not to do that without V hyung." Dave says as his stomach rumbles.

"You're right..." I say as I lick my lips and imagine something that Jin has cooked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
After another hour, I see a familair figure near ducks in the park where I am right now.

It's V!! What on earth is he doing with those ducks?

As I reach him I say "V hyung! We've been looking for you for HOURS! Finally I found you."

"We? Who we? I see no other with you..." V

"Me and Dave. He's on the other side of this park. Let's go now and tell him good news." I say while smiling since I know that I'll get food soon.

"Not yet, I want to play with these ducks for a little while! They are so cute~" V

"Uugh... V hyung, we must go now. I'm starving~!" I try to make him move by whining like a baby so he'd notice how hungry I am and would hurry back to the dorm. But nooo~, he's still with those ducks.

"Not now Jungkookie." V

"Okay time to go." I say and grab his hand.

"No~ Ducks~!" V whines as I pull him with me.

"Can't I take even one with me?" V

"I don't think that's wise, hyung." I say.

I call to Dave and tell him the good news and that we'll meet up at one side of the park.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mm... I smell food. Jin hyung, did you make food?" I yell as we get back to the dorm. I'm SUPER hungry.

"Did you find V?" I hear Jin yell back.

"Yes. He was playing with ducks at the park." Dave

"Of course... There's still some food left, but you have to heat it up." Jin

"I think we'll survive." I say.

"Jungkook hyung, you are a terrible chef, remember?" Dave

"That's why I said we." I say.

"Jungkookie, you really need to search a girl who can cook for yourself." V points out.

After Dave has heated the food for us, we can finally eat. But that what's going on between Dave, his brother Dan, and Y/N, is still bothering me. Why did Dave become so fierce when he heard that we knew each other?

____________________________________________________________________

~I