You!

*Recap*

Yugyeom... Are you hiding something from me? Why can't I trust you??" I stop.

"Of course you can trust me." And he smiles.

Aah, really are you going to kill me! Fine, I let that be... But if he doesn't let me know, I will find out by myself.

We are now on the first lesson, and I'm sitting next to Yugyeom. But then there's a knock on the door.

NO. WAY.

That's HIM again!!
...

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to join us" Mr. Kwon Ji Yong said.

He didn't even said anything just look at him. "Why don't you take a seat Mr.Jeon"

He went to a chair and sat down. But not before looking at me then glare at me. I was confused on why he glare at me and mad on how my brothers didn't even tell me that he was going to be here. But thinking about it more I see that I was so dum not to see that if my brothers are here which means that they are here too. I remember both of them saying that they were in gangs so that means that they're here too. Wow that means Yugyeom is in the gang since he is friends with Dan.

"Why?" I said disappointed that he didn't trust me enough to tell me he was in a gang. No wonder why so many girls have glare at me when I was walking with yugyeom even tho I just shrugged it off.

"Why what?" He said and may I say he stiffen.

I sigh and look at him this time and whisper "Why you didn't tell me you were in a gang?"

"I-I... You really shouldn't get involved in this. I thought Dan had warned you, or at then made sure that you wouldn't know about this. Actually, if you want to be friends with me, you should just deal with it and forget these gangs. It's for your own best, and that's what we both want, your best."

Yugyeom leaves the topic there as Mr. Kwon starts the lesson. He obviously doesn't want to discuss about it anymore. I gotta search more information from other people then since this got my interest...

¨¨¨

After the school day, I was full of Yugyeom's and others' ways of avoiding  the topic. They did admit that there were these gangs, but they refused to tell anything else about them! And that's what pisses me off!! So, I created a back up plan.

Once I got out of school, I made an excuse so I could leave others and fulfill my plan. I don't like to lie, but I've got no other choice or otherwise others wouldn't let me go because of what I'm about to do next.

There he is, Jeon Jungkook. The person I was looking for. So my plan is this: I'll ask from Jungkook what these gangs are. Simple, and effective.

Me: Hey! Yah! Jungkook!

Jungkook: Huh? What do you little doll want?! Don't you see I'm busy here!!

Me: Well unfortunately I can't, so you gotta come with me to talk somewhere else.

Jungkook: And why should I follow you?!

Me: Because here's so much people that we need some peace, AND I gotta talk to you.

*Jungkook's pov*

What does this kid want from me now?!!? Hasn't she already annoyed me enough! That damn Yugyeom must be somewhere near, he must have sent her here. Wait... She's alone...

Me: Fine. But it'd better be important. I don't want to waist any time on you.

I chose to follow her to see what she's got in her mind actually. She's been rarely seen without that Yugyeom,Oh I hate him so much for so what about if she got enough of those wimps and chose to join into the gang of cool guys and girls?? I hope she decides to join us. Wait what?!  What am I thinking ?! She is a freaking nerd, I can't do that and she's not my style. Plus I can get any girl any time

(To be continued)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello
Hola, Como estan?
Bonjour, ça va?
Terve
Hej
(Hello in every language)

Hi guys I am so sorry for not publishing nothing in a very long time and for making y'all my lovely readers wait I apologize for that. But here is another chapter I hope y'all enjoy it and read as if it was you. Feel free to tell us if yall are enjoying our story. We will try hard to publish a new chapter every week. Also the chapters will be longer on the next chapters

How are you hope y'all are doing great but I know life nevertheless make it suck but FIGHTING! We always care for our dear readers . FRIENDS DON'T do anything bad because Karma its a pain in the ass. Stay healthy, strong and happy. Remember to always smile even if you are broken inside.
(PS. I say people look ugly if you don't smile, if you smile you are the most beautiful/handsome people in this world)

Please bear with us. We know there are many grammar mistakes and DONT HESITATE to correct us. Tell us, if you are liking the story, please.

Please give our story lots and lots of love and support comment your opinion, vote, share the name of our story to your friends so ya can talk about it like if it was a drama/novela XD

THANK YOU! ~ V & I