Chapter 6- Filler

Author POV: Hey there guysss sorry long time no type lol. But I couldn't stay away tooo long. So im writing today. No guarantee it'll be finished today but im def going to try. Also I changed Dorians name to Olivia. Few reasons. My cousin wants to be in this book. and she loves the person im going to put her with so yeaa. But, all the people in this book are real. Im of course Dionna/Dee , and everybody else lol. But anywaaay hope you guys like this. I love you all. and I thank you for your support. im going to be saying stuff throughout the povs to clear some things up. alrighttty love you all thanksss !!

Peace Love and Hair Grease,

Dee

Miya Pov:

After Dionna and Prince left i sat in my room and decided to text Ray.

 Message Convo:

Me: Hey ;)

SexyMan2Braidz: Lol wassup ma.

Me: Nunn, chillin Dionna and Prince went on there little date thing. Ughh

SexyMan2Braidz: Awww yea I know. He was geeked bout that. But why you say ugh ? lmaoo

Me: I figured lol & cause im all single and they taken and happy and shit. lol

SexyMan2Braidz: Well, why don't you change that gorgeous?

Me: Lol, hmmm.. how can I do that ? No one wants me. All guys think they can run all up and through me and be done.

SexyMan2Braidz: That's so not true.. Where you at right now?

Me: My house. Come thru.

SexyMan2Braidz: Ight bet. Be there in 10.

Me: Okay ;)

End of Message Convo.

Okay I need to get dressed and fast. I wanna tease him a bit, see If hes like these other basic niggas. So, I put on these really tight, small shorts and a crop top that showed a little cleavage and my freshly pierced belly button. I put on some deodorant and tidied up my room and the rest of the house real fast. Lastly, sprayed some perfume. By the time I finished I heard the doorbell. There he is. I walked to the door and opened it. To my surprise it was not him. My smile instantly changed to a frowned.

"Oh, hell nahhh ! Wth are you doing here? " I asked mad as hell.

Author P/V :

Ooooooo Stay tuned love bugs ;)

Yours Truly,

Dee ;)