Chapter 4

Roc Pov: 

Okay hell naw, now that shit right there was unacceptable. I understand you guys not liking each other but Dionna was about to kill Ashley.. Now we all had to leave class to make sure Ashley is straight. She had to be rushed to the hospital. She didnt have a active pulse. Everyone is here Prince, Prod, Ray, Ashleys Mom Ashanta, her little sister Briana, even her dad showed up which is weird cause Ashley told me she hasnt seen her dad in years. He walked out on her and her mom a while back. And was never to return. She hasnt seen her since. So Ashley and her mom moved down here to Miami, Florida to just get away from everything and all the drama. I dont understand how coming to Miami would help get away from the drama but oh well i guess its cool. Clearly i like Ashley but im feeling Dionna as well. Ashley and I mess around a lot. I know she messed around with Prince too. Rumor had it that she messed with my whole clique that being Ray, Prince and Prod. But, I dont believe that shit one bit. But, oh well it is what it is... I guess. I just hope Ashleys okay. I really dont want anything to happen to her. Her mother Ashanta goes throught enough in life, dealing with her dad walking out on them and then if her oldest child dies Ashanta might just so lose it. Ughh.. I wish i could have stopped Ashley from getting her ass beat. I swear i would have. I definetly dont need a death happening right now. I swear im going to kill Dionna myself if she doesnt come out of thi-

"The family of Ashley Johnson?" Doctor said, interrupting my thoughts.

'Yes that would be us." I said rushing to my feet.

"I'm afraid to tell you this but.. Ashley is in a coma, she slipped in a coma from the repeated stomping of the brain. Theres a indent on her brain which looks like a boot print. Now, we do not have the full details on what  happened to her but, all i know is this should never happen again. You all are very lucky, because she could have died. One more stomp and that would have been her life." Doctor said. 

" What? Well, ill be there for her and i can assure you that that will never happen again." I said.. Staring Dionna up and down ready to kill her. 

" Alright, good. She will have to stay here for at least a month maybe less. Depends on her progress. We will keep you updated on any and everything that happens to her as far as progress wise."  Doctor said.

" Good. Thats wonderful. Im just glad my baby girl is okay." Ashleys mom Ashanta said, growing happy. 

" Now, wait thats not it. " Doctor said growing worried.

" What else is there?" I said on the verge of crying.

"  Well, Ms. Johnson was 2 months pregnant. The baby didnt make it. We had to preform a c-section. Im very sorry to tell you this.  " Doctor said fighting tears, while walking away.

" Pregnant? No way. Everytime we had sex we used a condom we aren't dumb.. Ohh shit. That one time we were drunk we just did it without thinking. " I said, looking down feeling ashamed and dumb. 

" What? My baby was pregnant? AND THAT BITCH KILLED MY GRANDBABY!!!!!!! " Ashleys mom Ashanta said trying to get over to Dionna. 

" Im, so sorry. I didnt mean too im- " Dionna said on her knees crying.

" Shut the fuck up bitch!! You know you wanted to fuck my girlfriend up. How could you? " I said interrupting and crying. My blood was boiling, I was furious.

" I truly didnt mean too. I could never! " Dionna said still crying. 

" Why are you even here? Bitch get the fuck out! Now im going to fuck you up. Since, you wanna fucking kill my baby. Im gonna just kill you bitch!! " Ashanta said, still attempting to fuck up Dionna. 

" Okay, everybody just chill its not that serio- " Prince said shaking. 

" How dare your punk ass say that this is not that big of a deal. I didnt even know my girl was pregnant. and your telling me that its not that big of a deal? Dude, i just lost my fucking first child. One, i didnt even get to meet. Yo bitch just killed my first child.. You- " I said crying my eyes out. 

" Woah woah lets use names here. My girl aint a bitch. Now if you have a problem with Dionna you have a problem with me as well. Now, we can either cause ruckess (however you spell that lol) in this hospital or we can handle this like men. "  Prince said offering his hand. 

I looked down at his hand and frowned. 

" Nigga you want me to shake your hands and make amends? Naww.. fuck that " I said pushing prince hand away. " Just wait till my baby get out this hospital. I swear yall better be hiding. Cause we coming after you and your girl. " 

I walked out of the double doors getting in my 2013 Benz. 

Fuck them I definetlty dont need them. Especially since my girl is laying in  a  hospital bed and yo girl get off the hook? Naw homie. It aint going down like that. Just wait. As soooon as my girl get out the hospital, its going to be me and you. 

Author POV: 

Yea i know alot to happen in one chapter. It probably doesnt make since considering i just had prince telling prod that he liked her. But, Ill explain in Dionna pov next chappie. alright well love you guys. Hope you liked.. And i have a fresh idea in mind so i most def wanna write some more later on today. Maybe, after my shower and i eat something. Idk ill see. Love you all thanks so much for everything. Hope you liked it. 

-Peace, Love, and Hair Grease

D :)