Chapter 6

Miya Pov:

After Dionna and Prince left i sat in my room and decided to text Ray.

 Message Convo:

Me: Hey ;)

SexyMan2Braidz: Lol wassup ma.

Me: Nunn, chillin Dionna and Prince went on there little date thing. Ughh

SexyMan2Braidz: Awww yea I know. He was geeked bout that. But why you say ugh ? lmaoo

Me: I figured lol & cause im all single and they taken and happy and shit. lol

SexyMan2Braidz: Well, why don't you change that gorgeous?

Me: Lol, hmmm.. how can I do that ? No one wants me. All guys think they can run all up and through me and be done.

SexyMan2Braidz: That's so not true.. Where you at right now?

Me: My house. Come thru.

SexyMan2Braidz: Ight bet. Be there in 10.

Me: Okay ;)

End of Message Convo.

Okay I need to get dressed and fast. I wanna tease him a bit, see If hes like these other basic niggas. So, I put on these really tight, small shorts and a crop top that showed a little cleavage and my freshly pierced belly button. I put on some deodorant and tidied up my room and the rest of the house real fast. Lastly, sprayed some perfume. By the time I finished I heard the doorbell. There he is. I walked to the door and opened it. To my surprise it was not him. My smile instantly changed to a frowned.

"Oh, hell nahhh ! Wth are you doing here? " I asked mad as hell.

It was my ex boyfriend, Corey. Corey and I have a lot of history. He has tried to hurt me in many ways. And one night, he just got so angry he actually did. He punched me in my nose and in my mouth, just because I asked a simple question of "Can me and the girls have a girls night tomorrow". I've always been raised by my pops to never let a man hit or hurt you more than once, it shouldn't even happen the first time. But, I just so happened to not be the luckiest of them all. Anyway, Corey and I technically split up the day I poured hot grits on him ( got that from Madea lmao). I haven't seen him since, but trust me I am not excited about seeing him now.

"Heeey Baby, I know you missed me." Corey said smiling. "You look so damn good. I could just gobble you up right here, right now." He said licking his lips.

I forgot what I had on was showing a lot and instantly grew uncomfortable. I tried to close the door with my foot, but that was no use.

"Hey, baby baby baby. Why you trying to leave me already?" He said.

"How in the hell did you find me?" I said pausing. "I need for you to go..now!" I yelled.

Once I yelled at him he instantly grew angry. Its like I could see the fire in his eyes. The anger, it was slowly boiling up. He was truly mad. But, before I could ask him to leave again. He had my face in his hands, and was ramming his lips on to mine.

"Ugh...Corey...nooo...stop it!" I said in between breaths.

There was no use he was not listening. I kicked him in his balls and tried to make a run for the phone but, he grabbed my foot and made me hit my head on the floor. I rose my head and touched my lips and pulled back. oh great. blood. He turned me around and stared at my cleavage like a hungry dog.

"You so damn sexy. I know damn well you missed daddy." He said, looking me up and down.

He began to forcefully pull my pants down, and traced the hem of my panties. I squirmed like crazy.

"Corey, no! Stop it! I need for you to stop. Get the hell out my house now!"

He ripped my shirt off and slapped me in my face.

"Shut up bitch, if you be a good girl it wont be so rough." He said smiling deviously, licking his lips while looking at my now bare nipples.

"I dont want it at all! Get off me Corey no!" I said, continuing to fight him and screaming for anybody to hear me.

BOOOM! BOOOOM! BOOOM!

Corey stopped messing with me, only to my surprise to fall over beside me. It took everything in me to look at him. He was lying there, unconscious. I looked up to see Ray standing there breathing kinda heavy with a bat in his hands. He ran over to me.

"Are you Okay? What happened? How'd he get in here?" He asked a million questions, I didnt have the energy to answer.

He saw the look in my eyes and pulled me into a hug. "Im so sorry this had to happen to you. Im here whenever you need me." He said, I instantly started bawling on him.

.

.

.

.

.

Author Pov:

well guys? I figured I'd spice it up a bit. a bit of a twister there. ray savesss the day ;) But leave comments, vote and I hopefully will be able to get to chapter 7 in a little bit, since this was kinda short.  Remember I love you all,

Peace, Love and Chicken Wanggs,

Dee ♡♡