Chapter 5

2 weeks later

Rocs POV:

Its been 2 weeks since Ashley and Dionna fight. Ashley came out of the coma yesterday. I haven't seen or talked to Prince or Dionna, and to be truthful I don't plan on it unless its to bash there faces in. Word on the street is they are finally a "couple", good they are both crazy they deserve each other. -.- Ew, just the thought of them happy and together makes my skin crawl. I truly don't know why I do that, I guess its mainly cause I still wanna have feelings for Dionna but I don't. But who can blame me? Seriously, anybody who has seen Dionna knows she is a dime. Straight stunningly beautiful. I don't know why I mess with Ashley more than I did Dionna. I guess its more so the matter that Ashley gives it up everyday! Anytime I ask for it, I have it no doubt. Ashley aint even all that pretty shes alright but shes not stunning. But, don't get-

"Babe?" Ashley said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea wassup?" I said.

"Have you talked to Prince or D-"

"Don't even bring they damn names up I don't wanna hear you ever say they names again. They are happy together and they haven't fucked with us since the fight so lets just leave it at that!" I semi-yelled.

"Okay, okay yea that's what we should do." She said forcing a smile.

"Good, im glad you agree with me on that." I said.

I could tell there was something on her mind. I just couldn't put a finger on it. She hasn't been acting herself since the day she got home from the hospital.

"Hey, whats the matter? Ive noticed you haven't been acting yourself. Whats up?" I asked, grabbing her hands.

She looks me in my eyes while her bottom lip starts to quiver.

"Hey, hey, hey ,what wrong? Don't cry . How bout we have a day to ourselves. Just us two." I say wipeing her tears with one hand and digging in my basketball shorts pocket for $400 dollars with the other hand. "Here, go out and get all dolled up and ill come pick you up at 8 sharp. Okay?"

"That's perfect thanks so much. Your the best!!" She says smiling while getting up to kiss me on my lips.

I give her a quick but passionate kiss before heading out the door.

Alright its 2 right now, I have 6 hours to go get all spiffy myself. Wow, that's something I really do think that shes the one. She can be wifey material.

Same Day

Dionna POV:

No the things you are hearing about me and Prince aren't true. Not yet at least. We have talked a few times since the accident. Nothing major though. I clearly do like him. I cant wait for him to pop that question. Hes so swift on his feet. Hes a true charmer. One of the things I like so much about him.

"Booty Me Down, Booty Me Down, Booty Me Down... Twerk some girl, twerk sum' girl!" My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yea, hey Dee." I heard a familiar voice respond.

"Prince?" I asked.

"Yea, it's me. Wow, we haven't talked in what 2 days and you already forgotten about me? Wow I'm hurt." He said. I can hear the smile on his face.

"Oh of course not. But I was in the middle of doing my hair. What's up?" I said

"Nothing... I... Was... Ummm... Wondering.. Maybe... Umm.. You got out with me... Tonight?" He stammered.

"Of course I will. Where to?" I ask, smiling wide.

"How about 'Puerto Sagua' in downtown Miami?" He asks.