Chapter 1

Sorry IF THERES ANY MESS UPS OR MISS SPELLED WORDS or WRONG PUNCTUATION.

Dionna' s POV:

Dionna' s description: Long hair middle of her back Sandy brown. Brown eyes, 5' 1, Princeton lover.

Dionna is in the shower singing along to mindless behavior s New song "keep her on the low"

Amiya: Hurry up! Dionna it's the first day of school we can't be late.

Amiya description: Hair down to her butt, hair dark brown almost black, dark brown eyes, Ray Ray lover.

Amiya and Dionna live together since there parents died in a car crash. Dionna and Amiya have been friends since babies, there mom gave birth a hour away from each other. Dionna and Amiyas parents went to go get there ordered pizza for the girls sleepover 3 years back. There parents had been gone for at least 5-6 hours. Amiya and Dionna knew that there was no way that there parents shouldnt have been back by then. There parents never answered there cells. So they waited patiently. About 30 minutes goes by. And there neighbor had called Amiya and told her to turn on channel 7 news. They did so and there it was Amiya and Dionnas mom and dad dead in a terrible car crash. Amiya and Dionna had no one else to run to but each other. So they both just went and decided to not split up, continue high school, both get jobs and live there lives like nothing ever happened. And thats what they have been doing since there parents death.

Dionna screaming from the shower: Okay shut your face girl dang!

Amiya: We ain't Finnah start this late thing and you taken long showers this year.

Dionna gets out the shower and rubs her hair down with all the ointments. And gets dressed.

Dionna: Okay I'm dressed help me wave my hair miya.

Miya comes up the stairs and helps Dionna wave her hair and they get there bags and leave there first day of school.

At School: Once the girls finally got to school, Dionna couldnt help but think back to her parents. There were kids all around them hugging there parents and telling them they love them.

I wish i could still say i love you's to my parents. That would be amazing. Ugh i really miss them. Thought Dionna bitterly.

As soon as Dionna had that thought Leeann and Dorian came up to them. The girls hugged and talked for a while. Leeann, Dorian, Amiya and Dionna have been friends since 7th grade when Dionna and Amiya told them too about there parents. In fact, Leeann and Dorian are moving in with Dionna and Amiya in a month.

Amiya: Hey guys, whats up!

Leeann: Just about everything! (excitedly)

Dorian: Yeah you didnt hear the news.

Dionna: Uh, no?

Leeann: Well, mindless behavior as in Princeton, Ray Ray, Roc royal and Prodigy.......

Amiya: Yeah what about them?

Dorian: There back!!

Dionna: Oh thats cool.

Leeann: You dont get it there back and there in this school.

Amiya: Are you serious? Shut up! Your lying.

Dorian: Nope no lie we just saw them and they look better than they did in junior high.

Dionna: OMGGGNESS! ( SCREAMS AND EVERYONE TURNS AND LOOKS AT THE GIRLS)

Leeann puts her hand over Dionnas mouth. And smiles at everyone. Leeann moves her hand and Dionna smiles at everyone whos staring.

Amiya: Would you keep your big mouth shut! Jeez! .. and stop moving you gone mess up my master piece. (Talking about Dionnas hair)

First bell rings and everyone except the girls stop there side conversations and head to class.

Dorian: WOOO! IM SOO HAPPY.

Dionna: Girl what now?

Dorian: I have 4 classes throughout the day with them. Im sure cause those are the only classes left, that arent full.

Amiya: Yeah and those are the classes me you and Dionna have together. Yayy..

Amiya, Dorian and Dionna look over at Leeann to see she isnt happy and giggity.

Dionna: Awe girl you still got lunch with us and them.

Leeann smiles. 1minute till the 2nd bell rings.

Dorian: Oh crap we gone be late. Bye guys come on Dionna!

The girls head to there 1st class of the day.

Authors POV:

Okay so I want to make sure people are actually reading this... Soooo I need 2 comments and 3 votes.! :) pleaseeeee.! Not to much to ask for right? Haha Love you guys.! :)

-D :)