~ 2 ~

«At Min's House»
Yoongi's POV

"Oppa, who's that girl?", questioned the girl that was currently doing her homework, sitting in front of me. I didn't give any respond to her as I didn't recall 'that girl' and my eyes were too focused to the screen tv.

"ARGHHHH!! IT'S HURT!! YAA OH HAYOUNG, ARE YOU CRAZY??", I cried because Hayoung just pinched my left arm hardly.

"I don't know what you're talking about.", I replied. Hayoung hissed and continued her writing in her book. "She is your girlfriend right?.", Hayoung asked, pointing her blue ballpoint straight to my face.

Felt annoyed with Hayoung, I stood up from the black leather sofa and goes to the kitchen to cook a ramen. "Do you want ramen too, Hayoung?" At the sudden offer, Hayoung ran faster for another question. She still not satisfied because I never give a proper answer to her.

"Make a bowl of ramen for me and answer my questions. It's not a hard questions.", pouted Hayoung.

"Okay. Alright. I don't know her so she isn't my girlfriend. Understand?", I answered while tossing the ramen to the bowl.

Hayoung teased him, "Why not? Both of you look so cute like a couple when you were hanging your arm around her." I stopped my hand from lifted the chopsticks filled with ramen up to mouth. The atmosphere suddenly became silent.

I placed the chopsticks on the table and exhaled breath hardly. Without my knowledge, a drop of water fell on my lap. It was my tears, one of weakness that I tried to keep it hidden in the bottom of my heart.

Knowing that it was her mistakes, Hayoung hurriedly said her apology. "I'm sorry, Yoongi." She rubbed her hand on my back. Standing up from my chair, I took a tissue to wiped the tears and threw it in the dustbin.

"You should going home, Hayoung. Your parents will be mad on me if you're late.", I exclaimed. Trying to cheer up the mood, Hayoung asked for one round of karaoke before that. 5 seconds later, Hayoung gave up to try and walked to the main door after she reached her bag at the living room.

I just followed her around as felt guilty towards her because of my sudden mood. I mumbled ' I'm sorry' to Hayoung as she closed the door. Hayoung nodded and said 'Goodbye'.

I walked to bedroom and pushed myself to the bed, watching the ceilings like there were a skies of stars painted over it. Reaching out my hand to the lower drawer beside the bed, I took an old dusted frame that had been kept for two years.

"Nara, how are you doing there? Are you watching me all this time? I hope so. I'm sorry for everything. It's my fault. If only I believe you and not leaving you alone that day, you could be safe.", I cried while hugging the frame tightly.

My sobbing could be heard filling the entire room. I didn't have anyone else besides Hayoung and Nara that could accompany my day. Hayoung is my cousin that 3 years younger than me.

My parents always working out of the country so they rarely coming home. But they would always keep a contact with me to make sure I didn't feel left behind.

«In The Morning»

As in the morning, my spacious room got a lots of lights radiated by the Sun. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned loudly. Dragging my feet to the toilet, I couldn't help but shocked at my swollen eyes. I shouldn't cry really hard yesterday. Good job Min Yoongi.

«At The School»

I know the students would give me a weird look. Why not? I was wearing a sunglasses in the school just to hide my swollen eyes. I kept my coolest face and enjoying the view outside the window. Then I heard my deskmate pulled out her chair to take a seat.

"Here your brunch. Do you accept my apology or not?", she questioned while giving me a stern look. I took this chance to look further her face. She never smile since yesterday. "What's your name?", I sent her back a question.

"Eunji. The name's Jung Eunji. Don't look at me any longer. I'm not falling for you."