~ 5 ~

Eunji's POV

"Is it hurt?", I asked as I dabbing an ointment on Yoongi's arm. Junhong is really crazy, didn't he have a brain? He just smacked Yoongi using his skateboard. "Arghh. It's hurt. Why you pressuring my wound?", Yoongi shouted at me and realized that I let out my anger on him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant -", my sentence didn't finish as Junhong stated, "Who give you a permission to shout at my sister? I would cut your hand right now if it's not because of her." I could tell from Yoongi's face that he felt scared as Junhong ready to throw his half broken skateboard.

"Why you back to Korea? Already finish your school?", I questioned him, still give a treatment to Yoongi carefully. Junhong tapped his right foot and sighed loudly, looking at the ceiling. "I'm done with it. I can't leave my sister alone by herself after that accident." Poor Junhong, he had leave his dream for me.

"Don't you want to introduce your brother to me?", said Yoongi out of sudden. I was taken aback as I forgot his mere presence in my room. "Ohh. I'm sorry. Jung Junhong, my cute little brother. He is 3 years younger than me.", I patted Junhong's shoulder because I can't reach his head. When he can stop growing? He is getting more taller.

Yoongi introduced himself and reaching out his hand, only to meet my brother's annoying face. I smacked his arm hardly, "Ya, show some respect for your elders can't you?" Junhong groaned in pain and lazily shook their hands. The situation was interrupted by a knock on my door.

🔔🔔knock - knock🔔🔔

I opened the door and my father walked in. "Yoongi, you have to sleep here, in guest room. It's late if you go home now. Eunji will show the room.", my dad insisted and walked out. I nodded and turned my feet to face our 'guest', "Follow me."

Yoongi tailed me behind in silence and I suddenly felt bad for him. "I'm sorry on behalf of my brother. He always like that, being protective over me." Yoongi frowned a second and showed a heartfelt smile, "He's not doing any wrong. Who's not freaking out when his sister is straddling with a stranger."

The scene of Yoongi hovering me, trying to catch the diary was flashing in my mind. I could tell that my cheeks is red right and quickly covered it with both of my palms. "G- Goodnight, Min Y-Yoongi.", I stuttered and running to my room. Aishh.

«In The Morning»

"Min Yoongi, Wake up. Breakfast is ready.", I knocked the door for nth times and sighed. I looked at the clothes in my hand, which is Yoongi's that I already washed yesterday. I startled as the doorknob was daubing and Yoongi revealed himself, "What's it?" He squinted his eyes and his hair was a bit messy. Hot af.

"Everyone is waiting for you at dining room. Here your clothes and please be hurry.", I demanded and leave him. I couldn't control myself seeing Yoongi like that,. Argghh, tough life. I mentally face palmed my face and it's hurt. My monologue snapped when Junhong spoke, not knowing his presence there before.

"What are you doing? I saw you earlier, sister. Do you, really like him?", he questioned, raising his eyebrows. I chuckled a little because I know my brother was being jealous right now. I pinched his chubby cheeks because I missed him being over protective to me, not allowing any guys come near to me.

"What if I am?", I asked him while clinging my hands with him, pulling his body towards dining room. He stopped talking for a moment and deeply thinking to answer my question. "It's simple. I'm going to fight with Yoongi for my sister's love.", he remarked his answer and grinning his smile from ear to ear. This silly boy.

My father already gone for his office. He seemed to distract himself with his work and that made me worried. Yoongi came to the dining room not long after us arrived and took a seat. I tried to break the silence and nudged my brother, "Are you going to do music as you said that you have done with your school?"

"Didn't Dad tell you that I'm enrolling to your school? He insisted to finish my studies in Korea."