~ 9 ~

«At Jung's House»
Eunji's POV

Sometimes I wonder why I ask those stupid questions. Bad mouth. Is it true that our relationship was a mistake? I don't know what happened between us but it's hard to believe something good will come out of this. I sighed loudly and laid my back on the mattress. Min Yoongi, you better not leave me hanging.

"Are you done, Sis?", Junhong knocked my door repeatedly. I swung my legs out from the bed and quickly grabbed my white purse, opening the door. "Let's go now. Have you asked Hayoung too?", I climbed down the stairs carefully. Junhong nodded and said, "She's waiting for us at the park." I wonder if he going to be there too.

"Are you not going to ask Yoongi too? I haven't see him since yesterday.", Junhong nudged my forearm and raised his eyebrow to me. I panicked to find a suitable excuse so he couldn't sense our problem. "H-he's busy right now, I'm s-sure.", I stuttered and looked to the floor.

Junhong and I were walking hand in hand and swaying our hands together happily. I miss our childhood. No worries. No responsibility. No heartaches. No pain. Just plain fun and innocence. And surely no him. "Junhong, I think I left my phone at home." What if he calls to say sorry?

Junhong grabbed my hand and confused, "But we're almost there. I can't make Hayoung waiting more. She might get sulking with me." "You can go first and wait for me there.", I said to my brother and ran to home. As I arrived at home, I searched my phone and looked at the screen. There's no call from him.

I walked back to where Junhong and Hayoung are slowly. I kicked a rock as my mind was trying to figure out what actually Yoongi trying to say yesterday. He left after he said that it was his fault. "ARGHH, IT'S FRUSTRATING MY LIFE!!", I kicked the big rock with all of my might.

I debated with myself either should I call him or not. I ended up call him, we must clear up our problem quickly. Not far from where I was standing, I could hear someone's phone rang and I looked towards the direction. I sighed and walked to him, "Shouldn't you answer the call?", I raised my right eyebrows. What the heck.

Soon, Yoongi shoved his phone back into his pocket jeans. He turned his feet to the opposite direction and ready to leave the park. I got pissed off with him and shouted, "YAHH, ARE YOU PLAYING 'IGNORING JUNG EUNJI' RIGHT NOW?" Yoongi stopped abruptly his pace without turning around his body. I pulled his arm and faced him.

"People who can't be straight forward and leave with no answers are cowards, are you?", I looked to his soulless eyes. Yoongi parted his lips to speak before he closed it again, "Didn't I already got you an answer? I thought there is no reason for us to meet again."

"Why you say these words so easily? You're making all of our memories look funny-", I stopped before continued, "-and pathetic." I took a long breath and huffed. I felt so weak in front of him and I hate it. Dear Me, I'm sorry for making yourself like this.

"Don't you have anything to say to me? Say something, Yoongi.", I hit his chest lightly as I felt my energy slowly drowning. I tired of his silent treatment with me, then leave me dumbfounded. It's hurt, Yoongi. "I'm sorry, Eunji.", he replied shortly then placed my hands back to my side.

"I'm going to leave you anyway, even I have explained everything to you.", Yoongi stated while looking straight into my puffy eyes. "I'll follow my parents to the States. And I don't know when I'm going back to here. I don't want you to suffer waiting for me. We should br-"

I cut off his sentence and said, "But we can have a long distance relationship. That's what many couples are doing now." Yoongi shook his head and exclaimed, "No, Eunji. Not everyone has a beautiful long distance relationship. That kind of relationship is hard." I was crestfallen with his words. I could wait for you.

"You deserve someone better than me."