~ 4 ~

«At Jung's House»
Yoongi's POV

I was standing in her room, watching over her. She was sleeping peacefully after her mom's funeral. Maybe she already tired of crying from this afternoon. I looked at the big classic clock, was hanging on the maroon vintage wall. It's 9 o'clock . I should go to home. Its getting late.

Someone opened the door and spoke, "Can you help me, Yoongi? I have to go to the airport right now." It's her dad. "Mr Jung. What's it? I can help you anything.", I assured him. He took a few seconds and looked at me, doubting whether he should ask or not.

"Can you take a good care of my daughter, for a few hours maybe?", he patiently waiting for my answer. I nodded slowly, not sure of my decision. "Thanks, Yoongi. I'll back as fast as I can.", said Mr Jung as he hurriedly running down the stairs to go out.

Mr Jung already gone for an hour. I didn't know what else to do, so I strolling around Eunji's room. Neat and warm. Suddenly, Eunji woke up from her bed and massaged her temples. She startled as she noticed me, quickly turned away her face. I could see a shades of pink on her cheeks. Cute.

"You are still here, why?", she questioned, not looking at me. Maybe she embarrassed about thing at the school. "Your father wanted me to look after you for a few hours.", she nodded understandably. She reaching out her legs and hissed in silence. Her earlier bleeding knee was patched with bandage.

"Do you need anything? I can help you.", I tried to make the atmosphere less awkward. I swiftly caught her arms when she nearly falling on the floor. "Why you're so stubborn, I can help you. What you need? Water? Or are you hungry?, I blurted. Ish this kid.

Eunji looked at me, felt annoyed with my questions. "I NEED A SHOWER!! WHY? DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME?", she boomed me back. Oh my Yoongi. WHAT THE HECK YOU'RE DOING? "I'M sorry.",faintly replied her. "Sorry not sorry, Min Yoongi.", with that she pushed my hand and go to the bathroom.

I banged my head on the wall silently, felt stupid because of myself. I stopped abruptly as I felt headache and took a seat on Eunji's bed. If I take a nap, it will be okay right? She must take a long time in the bathroom. I laid my upper body on the soft mattress, closing my eyes.

After like 20 minutes, my sleep was disturbed by the sound of door cracking. I shuffled a little trying to sleep again, but there was another sound. I sat up from the bed, searching for that sounds. Is this room was haunted or what.

"Don't you dare to turn around. I'm just wearing a towel right now.", Eunji warned me with a stern voice. I planned to tease her, "What if I do it too?" She whispered an incoherent words and said, "Make a move then you'll die." I chuckled loudly and ready to turn to her just to meet a flying slippers. She lied to me.

"I knew it. You're really pervert. Why? Are you too disappointed not seeing me just in towel?, she crossed over her arms on her chest, raising her eyebrows. When I can go home? I felt betrayed right now. "You should take a shower, I'll lend you my brother's clothes." At least she has a common sense. I smelled like a rotten fish.

She leave and came back with a blue pyjamas. To be exact, it has the same patterns with Eunji's but pink color. I took the pyjamas and entered the bathroom. After I done, I silently opened the bathroom' door, trying not to startle her. She is not sleeping yet. I could tell she is writing in a black covered book while she laying her stomach on the bed.

A freaking secret diary. "What you're writing about?", I asked as I rubbing my hair with a small towel. She shocked with my sudden presence and quickly hiding the book. I tried to grab that book but ended up having a wrestling with her, on the bed.

"OH MY GOSH!! WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING TO MY EUNJI?