~ 3 ~

Eunji's POV

"Eunji. The name's Jung Eunji. Don't look at me any longer. I'm not falling for you.", I warned Yoongi. He just nodded understandably. Why Yoongi wearing sunglasses in the school. Did he got sore eyes?

I didn't notice that I staring at him too long until he cleared his throat loudly. Avoiding the eye contact, I quickly took my seat and could feel my blood rushing to my face when he teased, "Why you're blushing? Are you already falling head over heels for me?".

Yoongi chuckled at the end and I still ignoring him, giving my best poker face. The teacher, Mr Yoon arrived at the right time and I opened my textbook, holding my favourite pen to write any important notes.

Throughout the class time, Yoongi nevertheless clicking his pen or trying to secretly sleep in Mr Yoon's class. I couldn't help but feel annoyed with his behavior because he was distracting me. "Can't you stop clicking that damn freaking pen?".

🔔🔔ding - a - ling🔔🔔

"Yeah, sure.", He replied with flashing his pretty smile. Damn that smile. I wanna rip and save it in my pocket, can I? "Let's go to the rooftop. I can't wait to eat your homemade brunch." I startled. "I'm not going with yo-."

He just pulled my hands, walked out from the classroom and climbed up the stairs to the rooftop. I obediently followed him while observing his back. Petite but enough to make any girls drooling over his mischievous smile.

"Sit here. I hope you don't mind. This is my hideout.", Yoongi remarked as he patted the seat beside him, on his black blazer. I obeyed him and observed the surrounding. Quiet but peaceful. Best secret hideout maybe.

After like half an hour, we finished our brunch in silence. So, I decided to go back to the class but someone just had to pull me back. I hissed and showed 'what-do-you-want?' look.

"Stay here. I want to sleep.", said him. By that, he laid his head on my lap, closing his eyes. I was too shocked by his action. What you're going to do, Eunji? Looking at my white watch, we have another 10 minutes before the next class, so I took a nap after him.

«After 15 minutes»

I woke up from my sleep because I felt someone was playing with my hair. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed my head leaned on Yoongi's shoulder. What's happening? I looked up to meet his eyes but suddenly Yoongi came closer, tilting his head a little.

🔔🔔Announcement🔔🔔
Attention to Jung Eunji. Please come to the Principal's office right now. Thank you.

"That's your name, right? Better hurry than late, the Principal might mad on you.", Yoongi cleared his throat, looking away. Does he want to kiss me? I stood up from the position and walked to the door hurriedly. I could hear him whispered "I'm sorry" to me. Why?

«At The Principal's Office»

"I'm sorry to say this bad news, Eunji. You may go to home right now. I'll inform your teacher about your absence. Mr Jung already sent the driver to take you home."

I walked out from the office with a blank face. My mind was chaotic, can't think properly. How can this happen so quickly? My legs stumbling while climbing down the stairs. Without my knowledge, I tripped on my own legs, causing my right knee bleeding badly.

"JUNG EUNJI, ARE YOU OKAY?!", someone shouted loudly. Min Yoongi. For the first time, I wanted to cry because of that question. I hate it. I could feel my tears on the edge of my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. At last, the sobbing that I holding, finally came off.

"MIN YOONGI, WHAT I'M GOING TO DO NOW?!! MY MOM..", I cried so hard that I coughed my tears. I'm not care less on my bleeding knee. "Calm down. What's happening to your mom?", questioned him while holding my shoulders.

I tried to calm down a little but my legs keep shaking, causing me to fall on the floor. Looking at his face, I was searching for his dark brown eyes.

"My mom -. She just passed away this morning. Help me, Yoongi. I want to go home now."