Met and Rejected

Brianna's POV

"GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU GODDAMN FREAK," yelled the pack slut, Brittany as she shoved pass me to get to Liam our soon - to - be alpha.

It was Liam's birthday today, the day he finally meets his mate, our alpha female. My name is Brianna Snow and I’m the outcast of my pack because I’m not model pretty like everyone else. I wonder who his mate is going to be. it's definitely not me, even if i wanted it to be me, even if Liam is HOT I mean like drool worthy hot, he makes fun of me all the time along with my "brother", my "pack" and my school - both humans and werewolf.

Yup, I said it I’m a werewolf! If you’re wondering where my parents are when they’re supposed to be protecting me, they aren't here. They are always traveling, besides they don’t know about my pack's teasing if they did they would make me leave the pack and travel with them. I hope my mate will take me away from this place when I find him.

As I walked past the group of people that crowded around Liam and my brother, Tate, to get to his car, I bumped into Tate and he shouted, "DONT TOUCH ME YOU F*CKING WHORE!! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR MY SISTER YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!" and he shoved me into someone.

I felt sparks when I bumped into him, my wolf jumped with glee in my head yelling, MATE MATE MATE MINE, I gasped with happiness and looked up into Liam's eye. Liam's eyes were filled with horror, shock, hatred and disgust. I said, "You’re my mate" and smiled.

Liam just shoved me onto the ground and snarled with disgust, " Jesus Brianna, I knew you had a crush but to lie to me about being my mate, that’s just low!" my heart broke with every word spoken, my hope slowly shadowing as my wolf whimpered in pain "get out of my sight! I don’t want to see your lying face EVER AGAIN!" he growled without remorse.

Tate glared at me with fury and slapped me, "what the f*ck is wrong with you, lying to people about being their mate, what next? Just get out of our lives already. Get it in your fat head that no one wants you!!"

I ran away crying with the whole school laughing at me and throwing garbage at me as I ran. I ran into my room and packed my bags, throwing away my phone and wrote a note filled with sadness and hatred. Climbing through my window, I shifted into my wolf and ran away into the woods without looking back even once.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this, I’m not sure if it’s a very good book or not =O