The Final Battle

OMG OMGOMG OMG TELL ME IM NOT SEEING YOU THINGS =O IT WAS 7PAGES!! SEVEN!!!! Oh well that’s prob not happening again looool

Soooooooooo did that make up for the late upload?? *hopeful look on my face* such a sad sad story.

OMG I FOUND OUT SUMTHIN NEW!!! IM #134 ON WEREWOLF AND 814 ON ROMANCE WOOOOOOOOOOOOW =O *look of wonder at discovering something new*

:( Well thaaaaaaaaaan this story shall be done soooon.

_________________________________________________________________________________

All the vampire's POV

Watching our queen cry and retell her story, it made our hearts twist painfully. We've heard the story over and over again yet it never fails to make her cry or make us want to cry.

The weres all had looks of sadness and horror. Sadness for our queen's painful past. Horror from knowing why such a beautiful peace was destroyed.

We all knew how losing her mate had hurt so much that she wanted to die but.... she lived for us. That alone solidified our loyalty to her and made it absolutely certain to us that we would lay our lives down over and over again just for someone who risks so much for us.

*************************************************************************************************************

Brianna's POV

Watching Val cry as she retold a painful past just to make us understand why she did that. All the hatred and anger I felt towards her because she kept my mate from me vanished.

I could tell she felt really guilty from keeping my mate from me, fully knowing the pain of losing a mate. And yet she did it just for the world. And I knew she would return my mate to me in the end no matter if her life or new friendships were at risk.

Many others would have lied and said someone else did it. But not her. She completely took responsibility for her actions and thought of others before herself.

It was that revelation that made me realize what I had to do. Walking up to her, I said....

"I forgive you."

Val's head shot up, face full of disbelief and shock, before it changed to pure happiness."Thank you Bri." She pulled me into a hug.

When she released me, I needed to know something, "Val, was I the only one you did it too?"

Val sighed before saying yes. I asked, "But why me?"

 "All the Kingdoms of Faes, witches, warlocks and vamps have a king and queen because they are direct descendants of the original ones."

"You mean like you?"

"Yes like me, they are my great who knows how many times nieces and nephews. The were kingdom has no king and queen because it was thought that William had no children.

But they thought wrong, I knew better. William had a child with his mate but his mate died in childbirth. No one knew. He left his child abandoned, Will died a year later. 

I kept track of the bloodlines. And you, Brianna, and your family are the direct descendants. You are the Royal wolves of your bloodlines."

(OMG WHO SAW THAT COMING????)

There were gasps everywhere. I exclaimed, "So...so...."

"So you are suppose to be the rightful heir to the throne of the were kingdom if you accept the position. The heirs are usually silver or white like your father and you while the others are different colors. All inner wolves will acknowledge it and make their hosts understand it no matter what."