Saved. BY MY ENEMIES????

Sorry for the super late upload I’ve been super duper busy lately

Brianna's POV

I walked into the city, sticking to the shadows, thinking about where to go and what to do now. I wandered inside the alley engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn’t notice the footsteps that were following me.

Walking into a really dark alley, someone grabbed me and covered my mouth as I widened my eyes in horror and tried to scream. Fear radiated off of me as I struggled to get out of their hold. I saw 4 men standing there looking at me with creepy smiles and evil eyes filled with lust.

"Well, well, what do we have here? A girl wandering in dark alleys by herself, quite foolish don’t you think so?" the first man snickered. The other three nodded and smirked while pinning me against the wall.

The first man unzipped his pants and I saw his happy little friend waiting to go inside of me. OMIGOD I thought as I realized his intentions of raping me, I struggled harder than before, desperate to escape their holds. My fear increased as his hand creeping towards my pants to take it off and invade my body.

Tears slipped down my face begging silently in my head, please don’t, someone come save me pleaseee I’m a virgin!!! I want my first time to be special someone save me!! I didn’t bother crying to Liam using our mind link seeing as he is a jacka$$ and wouldn’t care at all.

Just as his hands touched my pants, all four men were thrown off me and I heard their necks snap at the same time. I collapsed as I cried silently thankful at being saved by someone. I looked up and let out a yelp of fear at seeing the four people that saved me standing there staring at me. I could only see their eyes and their extremely pale skin, immediately knowing that they were vampires, the werewolves arch enemies.

"Please, have mercy on me," I begged them, thinking they would kill me seeing as our species despised each other with a passion. "I did not mean to bother you guys."

Two vampires had a black cloak on; the other two had red cloaks on, the hoods covering their heads. They all pushed down their hoods at the same time while looking at me curiously with humor in their crimson eyes. I could tell that they wanted to laugh at me while I kneeled there, completely humiliated. There was a female vampire, and three male vampires, two of the male vampires were twins. 

The female had crimson eyes like every other vampires with black irises. She had shoulder length black hair, about 5"2 and wearing a black cloak. The twin males had crimson eyes, one twin had blue irises and the other had green irises. They had spiky red hair, about 5"8 and wearing red cloaks. The last male vampire had crimson eyes with brown irises. He had spiky brown hair, about 5"11 and wearing a black cloak.

The twins laughed at me when I begged them to have mercy on me while the other two looked at me quietly, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING AT?!?!?" I snapped angrily, my eyes flashed yellow.

The girl said quietly, "I apologize about their behavior; they just find it funny your begging us for mercy when there is no need."

"But, don't you hate my kind?" I asked, confused at their actions.