Epilogue

*sigh* this is the end of this story ='( Thanks to all that supported me throughout the progress of my very first story. =O

Enjoy the last chap!!!! :)

________________________________________________________________________________

-10 years since the battle has passed-

Brianna's POV

It’s been 10 years since Val had sacrificed her life for us, but something good did come out of it. Val's dreams came true.

Since she died, the majority of the hunters and rogues had been killed off and peace has fallen onto the supernatural world.

I became the ruler of the weres, taking one step at a time, with Liam by my side. We had made alliances with all the supernaturals and everyone is at peace.

Our world now has a Royal council that consists of all the rulers of the supernatural. We come together once a month to discuss problems that might have arisen.

Me and Liam has 3 children now. An 8 year old boy, Kevyn Evan Wolfe, a 7 year old girl, Sophie Valerie Wolfe, we named her after Val in honor of her sacrifice, and a 3 year boy named, Ian Jordan Wolfe.

Theo and Tommy had found their mates that were twins as well. They’re like the same. Their mates had long, bright pink hair; they were also spunky, funny and caring. Sky had also found his alpha female. His mate's really petite and shy, but when a situation comes she’s calm, assertive and confident.

Tate and his mate had 2 children now: Leah and Toby. They’re soooo cute. And Taylor had found his mate as well. Tay's mate is wise, beautiful and advice giver just like Tay. Perfect match.

Today, I had left my children with Liam to visit Val's grave. I stood at her grave, looked up at the sky and thought, Val your dream came true, peace had come to our world thanks to you...

Thank you for the gift you have given to us...

I'll never ever forget you, Val!

A huge gust of wind went past me and it sounded like it said, thank you.

I smiled knowing it was Val sending that message from wherever her soul rests

**************************************************************************************************************

Vladimir's POV

(I know you’ve all been waiting to see about Val’s mate so here you go)

It’s been exactly ten years since my mate died. I’ve become the ruler of our kingdom. All the vamps have accepted me all though they still wish their queen was here like I wish she was. Val would have been proud to see the peace that has come to our supernatural world.

Every year, on the day that Val had died all the vamps came to the castle and some others that knew Val and loved her came as well. We held a party in honor of her death. Even vamps that didn’t know her came because they knew that if she had not died....

She would have become the center of the universe after their mates of course. It was these days; everyone shared stories of her and relived the days that she had been alive.

I still remember that day you told me what would happen if you died.

-Flashback-

"Vlad, do you know what I’m going to do if I ever died?" she asked me.

"What would you do, love?" I asked back.

"I would put a blessing on our people so that it’ll be the same as it is now. If someone wants to be changed they can try and change them but it won’t work if the person they're trying to change is unloyal and power thirsty whether it’s before or after change.

It would be the same with the mates and having children. It would be such a wonderful sight." Val said to me dreamily.

"Yes it would be." I said agreeing with her not knowing that day it might actually come true.

-Flashback over-

It really did come true. All her dreams and hopes. 

Kennedy, Leo, and Sora had found their mates as time had passed. Their mates are so sweet and kind. Perfect for them really.

I was standing in front of Val's grave reliving all of our memories together, when someone walked up to the grave. The girl was absolutely stunning, and I could instantly tell she was my second mate.

We said together, "Mate."

I smiled at her and said, "I'm Vladimir the vampire king."

My mate smiled at me, "I'm Cecilia, the fae princess."

I asked her, "What are you doing here?"

"I don’t know," she answered truthfully, "I just felt like something was pulling me to this place."

I smiled, "must’ve been the fates, this is my first mate, Val, the former vamp queen."

"Oh, I heard about the battle, I'm sorry for your lost." She told me sincerely.

"It's okay, I have you now." I told her happily.

In my mind, I knew it wasn’t fate who had brought Cecilia here... it was Val's soul. It was like I could see her sitting on her tombstomb smiling at me happily, and saying, be happy Mir.

I smiled at Cecilia and held her hand. Staring at Val's grave, I thought, thank you for bringing me my second mate, I will never ever forget you, love.

A huge gust of wind went past us and it sounded like it said, you’re welcome.

Smiling, I knew Val had given us our blessing. I walked back to the castle with my mate holding hands.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Happy, happy, happpppppppppppppy

Its doneeeeeeee =) thanks for all the support everyone!!