Mackenzie

Well, my life is basically work, sports and school, so I've no time for myself. So camping every other weekend is a perfect way to practice my guitar. i've loved to play the guitar since Dad first got me one for my 7th birthday. My parents are musical prodigies. Dad can play any instrument and Mum sings like an angel. They met at a band/choir concert where they both were invited to perform. Aston, my twin brother, and i got the best of both worlds. he's in a band with his mates Carter and Jason. me on the other hand, i am a soloist. my best mates Kasey and Emmy, want us to form a band. Emmy's a percussionist, and Kasey plays the keyboard. i've thought about it but i'm not sure. anyway, i'm the "star student". high marks my whole life and i'm always the teacher's pet without any intentions to be. i guess i'm what you would call, 'popular'. Aston is the class clown, him and his mates are anyway. he also has a tendency to bring me into things. i just do what i usually do when he gets that way, i ignore him. then he goes away. if only it were that way at home. he and his mates are always downstairs practicing for their 'debut' album. sometimes when i'm really bored i'll pull out my guitar and start playing with them. but here are some of the stuff i like.

Favourite Colour: Pink, orange, blue, red basically anything but black, white and grey

Favourite Movie: Grease

Favourite food: anything yummy or new to me

Favourite song: Always by Blink 182