Carter

Hey, I'm Carter. My older sister Kaylee has been trying to hook me up with her friends that think

i'm hot, sexy, to die for, yummilicious. you name it, i've been called it. But ever since i saw her all other girls are just echos in my mind. Mackenzie has the face, voice and talent of an angel. She is lovely in every way. heh anyway, enough about love life. What? but i thought this interview was about me. well i dont care what you say, if i start talking about Mackenzie again, i'll never stop. she is just so amazing. *sigh* ok i love to draw. it is my life, well right next to music that is. You want to know my history? ok but there's not much to it. Parents are divorced. i live with my mom. you may say that im a bit of a mommy's boy... well she's the only role model i've ever had so what else do you expect? any way, Kaylee is a year older than me making her 18. she often gloats about being a big bad senior this year. quiet annoying if i do say so myself. she's my only full sibling. My dad has had lots of other kids with a bunch of different girlfriends, after about 7 i stopped counting. I started drawing when i got to High School and they had an art class that Mom signed me up for... without my opinion. I loved it best class ever! but i have always loved music. My favourite things? really? well... ok then.

Favourite Colour- blue

Favourite Movie- Daredevil

Favourite Food- Mr. K's steak

Favourite Song- Deuces are Wild by Aerosmith