Derricks POV

There they were, lips so close. I suddenly felt like screaming at some one. and that some one was Carter. I know I only met her a few moments ago but when we were singing together we were locked into each other eyes I couldn't help but thinking that it was meant to be. I felt so close to her, like I understood everything about her. Her pains, her happinesses, her sadnesses, everything. I just loved how she looked at me and smiled at me, sang with me. I felt terribly jealous when Carter took Mackenzie away from me. i wanted to scream "SHE'S MINE!!!!" but she's not mine. *sad face*. I will just have to make her want to be mine, and i dont even know why! i've only known her like 15 min tops. And now i can't keep my mouth shut, *sigh* i guess my irish is popping out.

"Hey Mackenzie, you want to come on tour with me and my band?" i blurt out. then express how colourful my vocabulary is.

"DERRICK!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Dom and Shay said at the same time. they are so in synch. i want to be like that.

"I'M SORRY I JUST..... i just feel like i need to be with her" i say quietly hoping she wouldn't hear me. but that hope was wasted. I knew right as soon as i heard her gasp.

"wha... i dont even know you!" she stuttered.

She must be going through an emotional rollercoaster. and now i feel like crap for putting her through that confusion.