Crazy

YN pov:

Why me? Why does he hit me? I do everything he says. I try and look my best for him. He rapes me when he could just ask. I don't understand what the hell is wrong with him. It started a month ago and it hasn't stopped. If he can't explain to me why this is happening and why it can't stop I'm leaving. I'm sorry Jacquees I love you but I can't do this anymore.

I'm just sitting in the living room waiting for Jacquees to come through that door. He might hurt me and I'm scared but if he does I'll just be happy it's gonna be the last time. Oh shit that's the door. Now this negro finally desides to come home. It's 4:00 am. Ugh.

To my surprise he walks in sober. Thank God.

"Hey baby what are you doing up?"

"I've been thinking and can we talk. Please don't hit me please."

"Baby I hate when you do that I don't want you to be scared of me. I just want you to listen and do what I say. I'm so sorry baby I've been taking out all my stress on you. I've been so distant angry and depressed because I feel like my music career has come to the end of the road. Music is my life and it's always been that's why I've been so damaged. But I realized what I was doing. I was physically and emotionally hurting my heart in human form. Although I went way too far with the abuse I hope you can forgive me baby."

Jacquees pov:

She kisses me. Yes, she forgives me. But there's one more thing I need to tell her. I kind of fucked the shit out of her sister and her best friend at the same time. I know I don't deserve such a good women like her. But I need to tell her, she deserves to know.

I pull back from the kiss and said "baby I know you're gonna hate me for what I've done. I don't deserve you. Just know that I love you with everything in me and you deserve way better. Ugh, I had a threesome with your sister and your best friend."

YN pov:

"YOU WHET!!!!?!"

"I'm sor-"

I cut him off with a slap to his face. He pushed me against the wall pecked my lips and bit the bottom one."

"I'm not gon lie when you smacked me you got my dick hard as hell. That was sexy as fuck. But you got me mad at the same time. Baby you know I love you, you know I do, but you know I can't control my temper. So I'm begging you please don't hit me again because I love you and I don't wanna have to put my hands on you again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes daddy."

I know you're thinking you're dumb as fuck. I just wanna fuck right now. I'm gon deal with this shit in the morning. My heart hurts right now and I just wanna feel good.

Que bites my ear and whispers" don't start nothing you won't finish babe"

"Que please i need it my heart hurts I just wanna feel good. Baby make me feel good please."

"Damn baby. It's sexy as hell when you beg."

Then you know the rest

3 and 1/2 hours later

I'm laying on que's chest while he's knocked out cold. I just start to cry into his chest. I don't wanna leave him. I know he makes me sad but at the same time he's the ONLY person that makes me truly happy.

"Baby what's wrong? Why you cryin?"

"Just hold me please."

He did as told

"I love you YN."

"I love you too Jacquees."