Best believe

YN pov:
Me and Jacquees just broke up. And I feel broken, even tho I know he's out there having fun and fucking girls' cells out they brain. It's like he never cared. I'm starting to feel like this relationship was a waste of time. What was that? Oh why did we break up? Because Jacquees says I'm too clingy and annoying. Then he dumped me. He said he was tired of me being on his ass about every little thing. So I said fine I won't bother you at all. And I damn sure meant it. I'm moving back to New York with my mom. I don't wanna stay with my dad anymore. Way too many memories of me and quees I gotta get over him. And it's not gone be easy either.

Jacquees pov:

The single life. Glorious as fuck bruh. But I do miss YN. She was always around when I was lonely you know. But I'll just take advantage of this break for a little while and apologize to my baby. I love her so deeply mane ya can't even understand. She's my everything. But I just snapped. YN kept looking through my phone, asking be where I've been, who are my female friends like damn can a nigga breathe. I snapped at her and called her annoying and clingy. Then she just left after. I did feel bad but she needed to learn she gotta trust me. Believe it or not I cheated on her plenty of times before but she always stayed and showed me her loyalty. Ion what the hell was going through my mind. YN is fucking gorgeous. I would talk about her body but I'm trying my best not to be on hard. Yes, she's that sexy. That's why she doesn't trust me. But I'm not like that anymore. I took every insult like fuck boi cheater man thot and all that. But there's only so much I can take. I really had no type of right to snap at her like that tho. It's my fault she has trust issues. Damn. I need to talk to my baby. As soon as I was about to get up I got a text.

*text mode*

YN- I'm sorry I was such a burden on you. I didn't mean to bug you all the time. I'm sorry for all the things I accused you of. Just know that I love you and always will. Bye Jacquees💓

I'm just like oh hell no. I know she's not gonna commit suicide. Nah. She wouldn't do that I know my baby. So wtf does she mean?!? Imma talk to her tomorrow at school.
------------------------
Okay so she wasn't at school today
-------------------------
Or the next day
-------------------------
Now I'm scared. I started blowing up her phone but no reply at all. Damn mane. I hop in my scar and speed to YN dad's house.

"Sir have you seen YN? Is she okay? What-"

"Relax son. She moved back to New York with her mother."

My heart broke into a million pieces. My baby is gone. She really left me. I got in my car and drove home. I started breaking everything in sight. Why her? Why out of all people did she have to up and leave me? I love her! I need her! SHIT MANE!

I'm going to New York first thing in the morning. I'm going to get my love back best belee dat!