Why the fuck me huh?

Jahlih(Jah-lee)

Hi I'm jahlih. I'm 17 and kind hearted. But I'm not that bitch to fuck with either. I'm mature asf. I'm not ignorant. I consider people's feelings and don't judge anybody's hustle. I've been through the struggle and trust me fam it ain't easy. I don't like being judged either. But you know this world is cold. Nobody cares. But I don't mind. I would prefer that you don't worry about me. I'm focusing on my school work cause I have dreams and I'm multi talented so I can do a couple things. I just wanna do this so me and my loved ones can live lavish and just enjoy life. I'm 5'2 thick and naturally curly hair past my shoulder. Even tho I'm mature, I get weird and immature with my close friends.

Okay so I'm walking through the hallway looking for the office. And then I see a couple cute boys staring at me. I kinda sorta blushed because boys don't really try to talk to me. But I'm not giving up my virginity so fuck off. Lol. UGHHH where the fu-

DAMNNNN HES FINE

And he's walking towards me. Shit! Jah don't act stupid.

"Hey you look lost need help?"

"Hell yeah I feel like a lost puppy."

He chuckled a little "well follow me gorgeous."

"Sure."

"And by the way I'm Jacquees but you can call me que."

"I'm jahlih but you can call me Jah."

I got my schedule and showed him

"Well you got every class with me shawty."

"At least I'll have a friend with me."

He smiled and we walked to class. I introduced myself and sat in the back. After a little while I see one of the guys que was talking to tap me.

"Damn sexy you tryna get some dick or nah."

I slapped him so fucking hard the whole classroom stopped talking. Even the teacher.

"You fuckin stupid bitch what the fuck is wrong wit you!?"

Que was like " yo Issa chill out cuh."

"Nah hell nah. I gotchu bitch just watch."

Then everything went back to normal. When the bell rang I got my stuff and walked out the classroom. As soon as I got to the next class I was grabbed and dragged into the hallway. It was that Issa nigga. Him and his little fucking crew jumped me including Jacquees. Right when I thought I had a friend. Damn he fooled me.

I just grabbed my shit and went home I couldn't even finish this school day. I just hopped in the shower and went to sleep.

*the next day*

Jacquees pov:

I can't believe we did that to her. All boys jumped one petite girl. She's so pretty and fine as life. She seems nice and funny too. I know she probably hates me. Shit. I feel hella bad.

I see her by her locker. When she closes it I startle her. She had on an adida track suit with the hood over her head to cover her face. She looked at me scared as hell.

"I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday. I hope you like these." I said trying to hand her the roses I bought her.

She was hesitant but she took them and speed walked away. Damn man that girl is fucking scarred and scared to death.

Jah pov:
I was scared as fuck. It's like 6 niggas against me. What the hell am I supposed to do. I can fight but 6 GUYS by my lonesome? HELL NO! I'm just going to stay my distance and stay quiet.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by the bell. I went to go to my next class and there goes all the boys walking toward me. I start crying. I'm scared. I can't fight them off. Lord please help.

"Aw the lil bitch is crying. WELL YOU WERENT CRYING WHEN YOU SLAPPED ME HO! Now were you. Nah you wasn't. I'm finna return the favor tho." After he said that he backhanded me and I fell to the floor. I just cried and cried and cried. I went to the bathroom and fixed my face up hiding the bruises the best I could. Off to class.

Issa pov:

Damn man I don't understand this shit man. I think I'm falling for Jahlih. And everytime i think about it I get mad because I'm supposed to be a playa. Then I take my anger out on her. I feel so bad. After I slapped her I seen the bruise and my heart skipped a beat. It was huge and purple. She's so fucking pretty i swear. Even while crying wit a bruise on her face.
I need to fix this and make her mine. Jacquees is getting on my last nerve. I know he knows I like her and he steady tryna to take her from me. Sadly it's working. Ugh .

Jacquees pov:

I think I'm in love. Jah is just perfection yo. Imma make her mine yall see.

Jah pov:

Jacquees told me him and Issa really like me. I'm confused and scared.
Why the fuck me huh?!? Why me?