The lies he told

YN pov:
"Jacquees are you sure I don't look fat?"

"YN I don't see why it's so hard for you to see you're sexy as hell. Please baby stop doubting yourself. And by the way you look gorgeous."

"You really think so?"

"Of course. Now let's go to this release party."

*after the party*

"YN, baby I'll be right back I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay."

I got kinda bored so I decided to go on Instagram. And what I saw broke my heart into a million pieces. It was Que kissing a girl that wasn't me. Ugh. I shoulda known. I'm too fucking ugly no one would actually wanna stay committed to me so I think I'm gonna give up on love. They probably fucked. What if she's pregnant. I knew this relationship was too good to be true.

"Baby?" I don't answer him

"YN hello?"

"Que why did you date me? You clearly don't love me. Wanna know why I say that? I say that because you're all hugged up with some gorgeous redbone on Instagram talking about 'my one and only I love her to death. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY can love me like her...' And all that other good shit.

"WANNA KNOW WHY I DATED YOU HUH! IT WAS JUST FOR SEX. I DIDNT LOVE YOU! But that was a long LONG time ago. It was just at first I swear on everything YN I love you."

"No you love her." I said pointing at the picture.

"I knew it was all too good to be true. Nobody could ever truly love such an ugly duckling like me. If you want her you can have her. I won't be in your way anymore. You'll never have to hear from me again."I said as I started to tear up. I can't live this life anymore. I have no family at all. They were all murdered. I miss them all. Then people steady putting my down and breaking my heart. I'm just so finished.

"Baby-" I ran past him and ran into the bathroom. I got some pills out the cabinet and said "mommy daddy big sis lil brother I'm coming home I've missed you so much. I'll see you all soon."

Bang bang bang

"YN OPEN THIS DOOR! BABY PLEASE!"

I ignore that and text him.

*text mode*

"Que look I'm sorry for being such a burden on you. But it's time for me to go back home with my family. I miss them. SO fucking much. But just know I love you."

He stopped banging so I guess he read it. I just swallowed all the pills with some water from the sink.

Things started to get blurry. I'm finally coming home. No more hurt no more pain. I'm free and I finally get to live with my family peacefully.

The last thing I remember is Que standing over me crying. Then suddenly everything went black. Goodbye cruel world. I'm on my way home.

Jacquees pov:

"YN baby wake up please don't leave me."I cried over her lifeless body. I really lost her. She's never coming back. I was gonna propose to her. Make her my wife and love her with all my heart. Maybe have some kids. I wanna die with her right now. I have nothing else to loose. I kiss her cold lips and say "don't worry baby I'm coming with you. You'll see me soon enough." I got a handful of pills swallowed them and drank some water.
I laid down next to her holding her telling her how much I love her until everything goes black. YN I'm coming baby.