My love for him

Kelsey POV:

Hey ya. I'm waiting for my boyfriend Jacquees to get home. He was supposed to going to the the studio for a quick session he left at 4:00 pm now it's 3:46 am. I think he's cheating on me so I'll just wait till he gets home to find out.

I'm in the living room with all the lights turned off so when he comes on he can't see me.

Great here comes this nigga. I quickly turn on the lamp next to me and scare him shitless

"Damn k you scared the shut outta me."

"Jac where were you?"

"Mane I'm tired of you always questioning what the fuck I do. I'm a grown ass man I will do what the fuck I want when the fuck I want. Okay. Oh and I was at Layla's house fucking her brains out. And her pussy is amazing. When she deepthroted my dick my eyes rolled back. I love fucking her. I might actually like her. I mean she has the sexiest body prettiest face juicy ass lips and a mouth that puts me to sleep. So yeah that was where I was."

I just looked at him in shock and in pain. I can't do this shit anymore. He always fucks me over and rubs it in my face. For what reason I have no clue. All I did was love him and he does me dirty. I can't even look at him I'm so disgusted. I'm so hurt I can't help but to cry. I ran up the stairs I'm packing my shit and leaving.

As I'm packing he magically appears in the doorway of our room.

"Baby."

"Kelsey."

Why is he calling me? He tried to hurt me on purpose and when I actually get hurt, he wants to apologize. What the hell. I just don't understand him. Ugh!

He grabs my arm and pull me into a tight hug. I was just so irritated I just can't. I pushed him off me and continued to pack. As soon as I was done I stood up and here's this nigga on his knees right in front of me.

"Please don't leave me. I love you baby please just don't leave. I can't live without you. I'm so sorry I've been such a bitch I'm sorry baby just please don't go." He said as he started to cry. I started to cry too. I got down to his level and hugged him so tight.

"Jacquees all I ever did was love you why would you do this to me?"

"I was hurt okay. I was hurt and jealous. I heard you and your best friend talking. He confessed his love for you and he kissed you. I know you pushed him away but my anger blinded me. I was convinced you were in love with him too. I started drinking heavy and fucking random bitches just to hurt you. It was so stupid I wasn't thinking. Baby I'm sorry. I feel so dumb, I hurt the only women I love on purpose. What the hell is wrong with me? And because of my stupidity I'm going to loose the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm sorry baby I love you with everything in me but I don't deserve you. Leave and find someone better than me, someone that would never hurt you. I'm sorry. No matter what I'll always love you Kelsey."

I kissed him with so much passion and he kissed back. I bit his lip and then stuck my tongue in his mouth. It was so much love in that kiss. At least until I pulled away. I looked in his eyes and all I saw was sincerity. But he quickly put his head down.

"Baby look at me."

No answer, so I lifted his face up and pecked his lips. "I'm not going anywhere que. I love you and you only."