Im so sorry

YN pov:
"Damn Keith ahhh!" In having sex with another man. I feel disgusting and feel so good at the same time.

When me and Keith had sex I wish it was Jacquees. Me and que had an argument about me being to clingy and how he's tired of me taking up his space. So I just said heard the the boyfriend and left. I went to my apartment called Keith over and here we are. I wanna cry right now. I'm cheating on my baby. Jacquees I'm so sorry. I love you baby.

"Ahh Keith. Stop."

He stopped and looked at me like what.

"I can't do this I love him."

"You know what YN fuck you and that nigga!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT THEN!"

"I will stupid bitch."

Keith is crazy so I follow him and make sure he leaves my house.

"Yo pussy is wack as hell. You and that shrimp dick nigga go perfect!"

"I regret fucking you! I REGRET EVEN BEING YO DAMN FRIEND! I DONT KNOW WHY I FUCKED YOU AND MY MAN GOT THAT BOMB DICK! You know what just get out."

While Keith is walking through the door Jacquees walks through.

"So you cheatin on niggas now bby girl."

OMG OMG OMG!

I can't speak I just looked at him in shock. My relationship is over. He hates me. By now Keith was gone.

"ANSWER ME BITCH!"

"Jacquees I'm so sorry!"

"Mane shut the fuck up! I don't wanna hear all that shit!"

"You know what YN, we done. Don't hit my line none of that fucking triflin ho. I can't believe I loved you bitch!"

I crawled to him and I was on my knees hugging his legs begging him not to leave.

"Jacquees please! I LOVE YOU!!"

He pushed me off him. Hard.

"Fuck you YN."

He left just like that. I wanted to go after him but he's way too mad. I think he'll hurt me. I'm truly sorry. I love him so much. It's really over and it's my fault.

*one year later*

Jacquees pov:

It's been a year since I've heard from YN. I really loved that girl and it hurt me that she cheated. To this day I regret not going back to fix it but what's done is done.

I got a new girl named candy. She's gorgeous and she's everything that I want. So you you could say a nigga fallin in love.
But I still do think about YN.

YN pov:
It's been a year. And my heart still yearns for him. I tried to reach out but he ignored me everytime. I gave up. He hates me and has a good reason to.

Well tonight my boyfriend wants to do this couples night shit at his favorite club. I was like coo. And his sister and her boyfriend are gonna be there so great. Ugh I'm just so agitated.

*at the bar*

"Baby?"I asked
"Babe?"
"CURTIS"

"Yes baby?"

"I think that's you're sister over there"

We walked over there and there was a caramel girl with a darkskin shortie and he had dreads and tatts. Kind of like jac..... Nah. I'm buggin.