Shiro x Jinx Jade

A/N: requested by @autogirls this is my first x oc so I'm sorry if it sucks. Art isn't mine credit goes to the artist

Jinx is eating dinner with the team, but she has a lot on her mind so her appetite is gone. She sits there just moving the food around on her plate, when Hunk leans over and whispers, "Is the food okay?"

She jumps a little at the sudden sound of his voice, "oh yeah. It's just, I have a lot on my mind"

Hunk gives her a sympathetic smile, "Do you wanna talk about it?" Jinx looks around the room at all of the paladins gathered together, and tears start to fall.

Keith hears her sniffles and looks up, "Woah, Jinx are you okay?!"

Everyone watches Jinx with concern. She sighs and begins talking, "Well I was just thinking, it seems like yesterday I was on my fathers ship carrying out his orders. Now we are so close it's like a family and it's the first time I feel truly accepted. All of you are amazing and kind a-and I'm afraid that I'll never be as good as you guys I fear that evil is bred into me"

Shiro reaches over and wipes her tears away, "Listen, just because your father was Zarkon, doesn't mean evil is bred into you. I can tell your a good person, I have watched you help and protect people. I watched you betray your father to join the greater good."

She blushes and looks down, "thank you"

Shiro engulfs her in a reassuring blush, "Don't worry about it. I just told you my honest opinion."

TIME SKIP TO AFTER DINNER

Jinx volunteered to wash dishes with Pidge.
Out of nowhere Pidge says, "So do love him?"

Jinx looks at Pidge surprised, "what are talking about?"

Pidge looks at jinx sassily, "Oh come on, I'm talking about you and Shiro. It was obvious that you like him"

At that moment Lance walks in pridefully, "Oh yeah she does." Jinx looks at Lance sassily, "Oh yeah and how would you know?"

Lance smirks, "Oh well I may or may not have read your diary."

Jinx blushes and looks down, "Okay I like him but you can't tell him."

Allura walks is from around the corner, "Yay I knew you liked him"

Everyone looks at her, "How long were you standing there?!"

Allura smiles cheekily, "long enough!"

Jinx groans, "ugh okay but you guys can't tell him, okay?"

"okay!" Everyone exclaims

jinx and Pidge finish washing dishes before going back to each of their rooms.

Jinx finds Shiro standing outside of her door

"Oh hey Shiro is everything okay?" Jinx asks with concern.

Shiro looks up, "um no something is bothering me. Can I come in?"

Jinx smiles warmly, "Oh yeah of course!"

Shiro sits down on the bed, so does Jinx.

"So what's both-" Jinx wasn't able to finish her sentence before Shiro crashed his lips against her own.

"That's what was bothering me. I needed to do that. I didn't know you felt the same until Lance told me about your diary" Shiro turns a crimson red.

Jinx stands up, "OH MY GOD IM GOING TO KILL HIM! HE SAID HE WOULDNT TELL YOU!" Jinx begins to walk before Shiro grabs her waist and pulls her close before kissing her again. "Hey, calm down if he didn't tell me I wouldn't have done any of this."

Shiro steps back before asking, "So do you love me?"

Jinx looks up at him, "I don't know exactly what love is."

Shiro leans in close and whispers, "Then let me show you"

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
A/N: I hope you didn't hate this too much and I know it was kinda long I apologize but I wanted to fit in all the details

On a different note. I just told my parents to embalm me with honey so if anyone asks about me they can say "she was really sweet on the inside"😂😂😂