Dad Jokes Pt. 2

Someone asked if I could write a second part ah sure !! Here it is!
Also you know it'd be cool if you checked out my main account @wadda_bear ! I have started my own voltron oneshots myself and they're really fun. I have other books too if you're interested. (lol self promo) Also Lib will not be updating for a little bit, she is working on a long oneshot for you all!

::::

So, (Y/n) had a little problem. Okay, maybe a major problem. She just found out she was pregnant and she had no clue how she was going to tell Shiro. I mean, how much stress do you really want to put on the man who leads voltron?

A yawn escaped her mouth as she slipped on a baggy grey sweater over her tank top. Her door slid open and she walked out in her beautiful, bed head glory.

Shiro walked up behind her and smiled, "Good morning, my queen." (Y/n) rolled her eyes as a small smile grew on her face, "I think we both know I'm not even close to being a queen."
"Not with that bed head of yours. Need one of your hair holder things?"
"How do you still not know what they're called?" She replied while putting her hair in a ponytail with the hair tie. A shrug came from the male beside her, "I dunno."

"I'm so bored, should we do something today?"
"If I don't have to go saving the world today, then yeah sounds nice!"
"You seem off today."
"I do?"
"Yeah, you do." Shiro smiled, "Don't worry. Just a little stressed."
"...okay."

::::

(Y/n) groaned, "I'm so bummed. We have no food in the fridge."
Shiro smiled as he said his lame joke again, "Hi so bummed, I'm dad!"

(Y/n) laughed a little before mumbling, "Yeah I guess you are a dad." Shiro looked at her and rose an eyebrow, "What?"
"Y-you heard that?!"
"I am dad? What does that mean?"
"That..you are a dad..?"
"I'm a dad? I'm gonna be a father?! You're pregnant?!"
"Wow you picked that up fast, but yes I'm pregnant. Congratulations, Mr. Dad!"

::::

"Who knew someone who fights aliens daily would faint when finding out they're going to be a dad."
"I know right. So lame."
"Shut up, Lance."
"You said it first!"
"That's because I'm the pregnant one so it's fine if I tease him."
"Whatever~"