Shiro x Luna Night

A/N: requested by @MCArtMINEC4 I hope you like it!

The Paladins are on a mission to rescue captives from a Zarkon ship. Once they were in their headsets stopped working. None of the paladins could communicate with each other, but they went on.

Luna has been a captive for so long she has lost hope. She doesn't think a rescue mission will happen, her personality has become dark and cold.

Shiro's running through the halls of the Zarkon ship, hoping to not get caught. He is going by a timing scheme they used when he was prisoner. He starts to near the cell when he hears blood curdling screams.

He picks up his pace, and he is now right outside the cell. He looks in too see two soldiers, both burning a young woman with metal poles.

Shiro begins to get angry as he remembers the torture he went through; now they are doing it to this woman. He clenches his fists and bursts in the cell.

As soon as he steps in he runs straight toward the soldiers. Shiro attacks them by surprise and knocks both of them out before stepping toward the girl.

Luna is in the corner of her cell afraid and In pain. As Shiro approaches her, her eyes widen and she backs all the way up against the wall.

He can tell she is afraid so he slows down and stops a few feet in front of her, "Hey don't be afraid I'm here to save you, this is a rescue mission" he speaks softly.

The girl walks forward but collapses, it's then when they both realize the puddle of blood on the floor beneath her.

Luna tries standing again before Shiro stops her, "Woah don't hurt yourself anymore, I'll Carry you" before she can object she is already in his arms.

She looks up, "M-my name is Luna..." She passes out in his arms.

Shiro looks down and smiles at how gorgeous she is. They board his lion and he lays her down, "Rest up Luna" he knows she can't hear him but he tells her anyways.
TIME SKIP

Luna and Shiro look down at their two children. Luna smiles, "....And that's how me and your father met." Shiro looks at her and runs his hand through her short, black hair. He looks at the two children asleep on the couch, "We made beautiful kids, they have your hazel eyes" Luna smiles, "With your skin, I think they could have used my gorgeous tan skin, but I guess yours will do" Shiro smiles and kisses her deeply and passionately.