Chapter 6: SNEAKERS FOR INNOCENTS

AN: Feedbacks are highly appreciated. 😄 And please don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates. I would be more determined to finish this story if you vote and comment. 😁😁😁
Thank you!

Enjoy ~~

"THE GOAL IS NOT TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE, BUT TO BECOME MORE OF WHO YOU ARE AT YOUR BEST."

-SCHOOL-

Amethyst's POV

Everyone is staring at me right now.

Who wouldn't?

ME

The goddess. Is actually wearing an effin SNEAKERS!

WHY??

well.. since that RudeRed said he doesn't have a thing on whores.😑

And by the way, I am not a whore. AND WILL NEVER BE. I maybe a bitch, but I'm never a whore nor a slut. I don't even date. Because for me, NO ONE is good enough to be my boy. I'm too great for all of them. If I talk to a boy, that would be telling them to fuck off, or I'm on to a game. I like playing. I love play time. And the boys are too stupid that they are willing to be my boy toy of the week just to prove to everyone they are something because I gave him my precious time. They are too stupid to think they could actually make me fall in love to them. I WOULD NEVER FALL IN LOVE.

Love is for those stupid people. Mga bobo na gustong maki uso lang naman. I value my freedom like how I value my guitar.

ANYWAYS, BACK TO MY OUTFIT TODAY. IT'S NOT THAT BAD. I still looked good, though.

smirk-

I'm wearing red spiky wedge sneakers, red off shoulder crop top and a white ripped jeans. I'm so hot. I KNOW.

Anyways.. he said he doesn't like that. I think his referring to the high heels.

Duh...dapat kasi I'm wearing high heels right now. it's my signature. I always wear one. It's like.

Amethyst is never Amethyst when not in heels.

But for the sake of this bet and for the love of my pride. I'm gonna do this. it's not that bad anyway, I still look HOT as a fire.

"Oohhhh... wow.. what happened to the no heels no school Jin?" Athena

"Let's just say... this is the first step to winning that bet. Hahhahahhaa... " I grinned. 

"Wow.. you're doing it seriously. Masyado mo atang kina career yang drama mo sa buhay? " Ice

I smirked and I flipped my hair with confidence.

"But of course! Sisiguraduhin kong mananalo ako sa bet na to, and most importantly, His gonna beg for me and kneel..hahahhaha".

Napa iling-iling si Ice sa sinabi ko. Bigla din naman akong napatingin kay Athena ng magsalita ito.

" duuhh... I don't understand the connection. Anong connection sa pag wear nang sneakers instead of heels Jin? Like duuhh! pano makakatulong yan?" Athena

Ice scoffed and she rolled her eyes. 

"It's helpful Athena. She can walk out faster pag napahiya na naman sya." Ice

"Hahhahahhahahhaa...ahhhh... ganun ba? God! You're a genius Ice." namumulang sabi ni Athena. Akala mo mamatay na sa kakatawa kulang nalang gumulong sa lupa eh. Wagas lang ang halakhak. Ang lakas-lakas pa naman ng boses niya! 

Walang hiya!

I aggressively slapped Athena's shoulder.

" Shut up you two! I just figured out that I would look a little innocent on sneakers... and it would help to get your brother's attention. This is what you called first step geniuses! " Asik ko sa kanilang dalawa. 

" Still. It doesn't make a sense. " Ice

"Yup! Ripped jeans DON'T look innocent to me. Hahhaha.." Athena

"Just watch and learn. Anyways I still look good on sneakers. "

"Yeah, whatever. " Ice

Sasagot na sana ako, but pumasok na ang instructor namin.

After how many minutes.

Booooorrrriiinnnggggg!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Have I told you that this class is effin History?

This is sh*t as hell.

Why do we have to learn how those people died? 

At bakit kailangan alam natin kung kailan ipinanganak at namatay ang taong yun.? It doesn't make sense. Past is past na nga.

They just make everything complicated.

Hmmm... I have to go out. This is hell.

I have to go somewhere else. Before I go crazy.

So I stand up and walked to the door. They were all staring at me.

"What the f**k are you all looking at? "

"Watch your words. And where do you think you're going Ms. Scaeffler?" Mr. I don't care who. Our instructor.

I can't really remember names. I'm bad at that. Maalala ko lang ang tao if may certain na pangyayari.

And History is definitely not one of those pangyayari.

"Obviously I will go out. I don't want to finish this lesson today. It's too boring. And besides, why do I have to know how those people lived their ungrateful life and what and who they are when I can't even remember your name? " I answered like it's matter-of-fact. 

"Hahahhahahhaha.."

Everyone laughed. HARD.

Lumaki ang mata niya. And I think his controlling his anger. Because duh.. he cannot be angered with me. He's afraid.

So I think I made it clear already.

Lumabas na ako. I looked at my wristwatch.

10:24 A.M

Hmmm... almost lunch. I think I know where to go.

To be continued-