Chapter 6: Cheers or Tears

Minzy and I are in the dance studio rehearsing for the new song I composed.

"Okay guys stretch your hands out more. Yeah like that. Okay back from the top!" Minzy and her crew went to their positions and did the whole routine again.

"That was good guys! Take a break. Let's have this again after 2hours" I thanked the crew for their hardwork and immediately got a bottle of water.

"Your song is really good noona" Minzy sat beside me and wiped pf her sweat.

I laughed and turned to her "Thanks. Actually I wasn't used to doing those kinds of songs, I guess I could make more of these genre"

Minzy nods at me "Let's go to the cafeteria. I heard they have lemon meringue pie today"

My eyes went wide and immediately stormed out of the studio into the cafeteria. That pie is my favorite! *0*

"Chef! I heard there was pie today" The chef laughed at me and handed me a tray.

"Aigoo Dara. I actually cooked quite a few pies today, but I saved you one whole pie cause I know it's your favorite" I smiled widely and got the pie from our chef.

"Thankyou chef!!" I immediately sat down to the benches and started eating it.

"Ya noona!" Minzy called me while entering the caf and sat infront of me.

"You left me in a hurry because of pie. And you got a whole one! I just ate a slice of it" I smiled at her while I continued to eat my precious pie.

"Oh I almost forgot. I heard there will be a meteor shower at 10pm later. CL noona and Bommie noona will go there too. You should go with us noona."

I looked at her while I continued to chomp down my food. "Sure mingki. Where are we going to watch them?"

"Noona said that it would be better watching them in the Han River" I smiled at her and agreed "It will be perfect!"

I finished my pie and went back to the dance studio to practice on my own.

After a few practices I sat down and checked my phone. There are messages from my other friends, but Youngbae didn't send me a single text.

I was worried about him because I wasn't home in a while so I decided to text him.

To: Youngbae <3

Youngbae. How are you? Practices are going well and the concert is near. My mom will give you the VIP id. And later the girls decided to watch the meteor shower in the Han River, you should come too. I will wait for you. Come by 10pm and we'll see you there. I miss you and I love you. :-*

I sent the text message and waited for his reply but a few minutes had passed and he still didn't reply.

I decided to distract myself and it was a good thing that Minzy's crew went back and we decided to practice for a bit.

~~~

It was 6pm and the girls decided to have dinner with our fellow artists outside of YG.

"Food is served!" Seungri screamed out as the food we ordered were placed in our tables

"Yah!" Top was about to get some but Chaerin slapped his arm away

"Ladies first! I'm starving here" Bom and I laughed as we got food on our plates

Top pouted and glared at Chaerin. At the middle of our conversation I kept on glancing at my phone to see if Youngbae texted me.

"no messages..." I sighed and put my phone back