First Step To Adulthood

James and Miranda's relationship were quite alright. They have been together for a long time. On the fifth of February, they celebrated their anniversary. It was memorable for them, they laughed in the beach, ate some delicious and spicy seafood and rented in a motel for privacy. They never thought about the terrible consequence that they would encounter...

Miranda was in the bathroom taking a nice long bath while James was just texting on his phone.

After, James became bored then he "felt like it" and went to peep on Miranda while she was taking a bath. Miranda let out a scream then James just went to the bathtub and joined her.

Seeing Miranda naked, he felt alright with it and tickled her. Miranda told him to stop but he continued to tickle her more. James grabbed her by her neck and kissed her passionately. They ran towards the bed and started taking each other's clothes off.

"Miranda, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Y-yeah James. Let's express our love through this." Miranda smirked.

First with taking off each other's clothes, then kissing each other with tongue and more explicit fun. It was undescribable and unbelievable. After 2 hours of love-making, they panted, sighed and immidiately slept. It was the night of their lives. James hugged Miranda saying, "I love you my dear Miranda. Happy Anniversary." Miranda smiled and sighed, "I love you too James. Happy Anniversary too..."