Hearts Filled With Love

A week later, Miranda was just lying down casually in her bed thinking about her love, James.

Suddenly, she felt like puking.

She thought it was just her imagination. She sat down and thought maybe it's because she just ate and she might puke if she lied down in her bed.

Minutes passed and she FEELS like puking. She runs straight to the toilet and pukes. A few minutes later, she felt herself just incase she was sick or she suffers from food poisoning.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the answer to this big situation. She looked at herself in the mirror. Pale eyes, larger breasts and she felt so much tired.

She thought to herself,"what is wrong with me?"

She stared at the mirror and freaked out...

"Oh my god, no! It can't be.."

---

Miranda stayed in her room the whole day. Her cellphone was full of text messages from James and her father knocking at the door endlessly while she curled up at the corner of her bedroom.

"Miranda, what's wrong? Why is the door locked? What's happening?"

*knocks on the door*

"...that's it! I am coming in."

He pushed the door so hard it broke. He saw his own daughter curled up crying.

"Oh my god, sweetie! What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing dad, just leave me alone."

"Please tell me, Miranda. I really hate seeing you like this."

Miranda just stared at her father, her eyes swelling. "I'm pregnant..."

Miranda and her father stared at each other for a long time.

Miranda feared that her father might punish her and might punish her not to meet up with James anymore.. Or worse, send her far away from there.

"Miranda, I'm very disappointed in you!"

Miranda just started crying again, wanting to die and forget everything.

"Miranda, everything's alright. I won't punish you or anything. Don't cry.. I'm here for you my darling. But you have to tell this to James.. I know he loves you and he'll be there for you too no matter what your situation is."

Miranda looked him up in the eyes.

"Thank you dad..."