It'd Kill Me If You Did

A few minutes after thinking and "rehearsing" what to say to James, she finally called him.

"Hello. Is this James?"

"Miranda, is this you? Hey, my love! I missed you so much and I was so worried about you. I thought you were in trouble so I was trying to contact you but you weren't answering the phone. I mean I would have gone to your house but.."

"James wait.."

"I would have gone instead because I was so worried then.."

"James, I'm pregnant!"

Miranda shouted through the phone and tears rolled down her cheek. Silence filled in through their conversation. No one spoke and James froze to death as he heard these words.

"W-w-wait, are you sure about this?"

"Yes.." Miranda sighed and waited for his reply.

"Hello, James? Hello?" *click* 

Miranda just sat there in her room worrying about James.

Meanwhile, James also sat in the corner of his room. Sitting down and worrying what he would do now he was a father.

How could he handle that? He stared at the wall with complete silence.

Miranda also could not think straight, because of James. They were both in a crisis, which would be hard to get out off... So, a few hours later,

"Miranda!" a voice shouted from outside.

Miranda just stared out the window.

---

"Your father let me in.." He sat down beside her.

"Miranda, I'm really sorry I have been such a jerk to you awhileago. I hung up on you and left you curious and worried for sure. I'm so sorry I did that to you. You know, I really love you and our soon to be baby.."

Miranda started crying again and James hugged her.

"So, we're basically adults now. I can really get a job just to support you and our baby. 10 jobs if necessary. I would do anything for you Miranda my love."

Miranda just smiled and laughed a bit. "Haha, I love you too James. But you really scared me awhileago. I mean the thought of you just abandoning me? Wow, it would shatter my whole world and it would especially kill me."

"Aww, Miranda don't ever think that. I love you! Now come here!" James cuddled with her and gave her a kiss.

"Miranda, you have no idea how much I really love you."

Miranda giggled saying, "Oh I think I do." 

Then the next few months after that, James went to Miranda's house again. "Hey beautiful!"

He sat down beside Miranda. They cuddled for awhile as Miranda talked about their new baby girl. James looked excited and was so happy. 

"So we're having a new baby girl huh?" James said excitedly.

"Yeah, I can't believe it, James! What do you think of naming her? I'm thinking of Tiffany."

James squeezed her hands.

"Perfect."