Chatper 7

Thomas P.O.V

The next morning, I went to go make breakfast for me and Newt. I fell back on the bed. A arm was wrapped around my waist, a small, soft head on my shoulder. Soft snores filled the bedroom.

It felt peaceful and it was nice. Newt moved next to me meaning he was close to waking up. His arm moved from around my waist, to grab a fistful of my t-shirt. I moved my right hand to his shoulder gently shaking him out of his nightmare.

Newts body started shaking more and more. Slowly gathering more and more of my black t-shirt in his fist. With one last shake, Newt shot up, eyes wild with fire. I put my left hand on his shoulder to let him know I was here.

His body flinches against my touch, I pull my hand back in wonder and fear.
Newt turns to me, tears fell from his eyes and quite sobs from his mouth. I open my arms inviting him for a hug. Newt crawls over to my body burying his head, in my neck and his arms around my waist.

Sobs started spilling from his pink lips, mumbling words that I could pick up. I traced intercut patterns on his back, trying to calm him down. After an hour or so, Newts sobs had come to a stop and quite snores replaced them. I placed a kiss against Newts right temple.

" Tommy" Newt mumbles against my neck, making my body shiver with happiness

" I'm here, Newt don't worry" I reply, letting him I know I was here

" Don't leave me... Please " It was like he was crying for help

" I won't be leaving you anytime soon"

Time Skip, because I'm lazy

Newt had falling asleep again, but this time his back was pressed against my chest,my right arm draped lightly around his waist, as continue to press soft kisses to the back of his neck. I want to ask Newt out, but I don't know how. I've never been in a relationship, so i don't know much. Most relationships I see are, couples that argue, physically hit each other out of anger. I don't want to give Newt that kind of relationship, I want to give him ones that are only found in books and TV shows, and even then they aren't perfect.

Sorry for the short chapter, planing on a double update today. Next chapter should be up in the next couple of hours :)