ChapterThree

I'm just skipping a month ahead in the story, I know start kinda a big skip but I've got a storyline I want to write and your proberly be able to guess it, but that's going to be the next chapter or something like that

Thank you Lex036 for your review it means a lot that you enjoy this story, I'm trying my hardest to make sure my spellings are correct but it is really hard with dyslexia

Jess

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandy's PoV

I've been in here for a month now and I must admit it's not as bad as i thought it would be, a lot off the woman have found out I'm Frankys sister and apparently they shouldn't mess with her so they won't mess with me.

I've gotten bigger in the last month but that's what happens when your pregnant, right?. I turn 18 in just over 1 month and I would get my exam results in 2 months I only hope they send them here, otherwise I would never find out my results.

I had a restless night last night and was tossing and turning all while being kicked by the baby. I also had the same nightmare But I didn't scream or cry this time, I kept my emotions bottled up, both Franky and Doreen have said I should see the prison Councillor but I wasn't sure.

Franky told me that she won't hurt me and that she's spoken to her a few times but whenever they brought the subject up I instantly changed the subject.

I was the only one awake, sat in my cell thinking, about baby names, about if it would help me if I spoke to someone, and just about anything in particular.

If your wondering yes I do still harm myself but I make sure none knows or notices, I made that mistake once and Doreen keeps asking me if I've done it since. The thing she doesn't know is I do, but not on my arms.

On my thighs and stomach the two places they will never know off 'oh shit' I think to myself, i realised they would find out on my thighs when I give birth, that's if it happens over night.

I hear the others wake up and I guess leave their cells but I stay where i was, thinking. I was trying to come to my own conclusion to if I should talk to someone and if it would help me.

I wanted to give up with everything if I'm honest. "Mads you coming out" I hear my sister say from the door. I don't answer I just keep thinking "what you thinking about?" She then asks me and I look up at her

"Franky I think I do need to talk to someone, like you and Doreen think" I tell my sister in bearly a whisper "if your sure Mads" Franky smiles coming over to me and sitting down.

"I'm sure, I need to do this, I think" I my sister with a small nod. "Well I've got a session with her later I will talk to her if you want?" Franky asked me and I nod.

I got changed into my uniform when my sister left. We were soon counted and went to breakfast.

At breakfast it was the same as it had always been, boring. After breakfast I wanted a shower and collected my things from my cell and then headded to the showers, Franky usually comes with me to keep me safe but I don't need her to keep me safe.

Yeah I'm pregnant and I have autism but i can take care off myself, I have her attitude after all.

I was the only one in the showers untill what's her name oh yeah Lucy who everyone calls juicy and her gang walks in. I role my eyes. As she starts to talk to me and then all of a sudden I was pushed up against the sinks but that didn't stop me fighting back.

I elbowed her before turning around and punching her, I had lost it. I was punching and kicking her and before I knew it Miss Bennett was soon pulling me off and I was kicking and screaming