ChapterFive

Maddys PoV

It's been 2 months since I've been in here, today's my 18th but that's not important, I'm also 7months pregnant today.

My bump is quite big, the kicking has been even bad, mostly at night the baby keeps me awake. It is going to be just like when the baby is here.

It was early in the morning when I started to get a pain in my stomach, it felt nothing like the baby kicking. Their was more off them and the pain, well that seemed a lot worse than a baby's kick. I groan in pain and I must admit it was alittle too loud.

"Fuck" groan as another pain comes. What the fuck was this pain. I couldn't be going into labour could i? I'm only 7 months, but you hear of babies coming early all the time don't you.

I get off my bed and walk out off my cell, another excruciating pain strikes and I let out a groan

"Maddy what's going on" I hear Franky say from the doorway of her cell and then Doreens voice speaks "Maddy are you okay?" She asks me and I groan once more as the pain comes again.

I just wanted to scream 'do I look like I'm fucking okay' but I stopped myself from doing so. "It's not the baby kicking and it's to early for me to be going into labour" I cry and Franky comes over to where I was standing I groan as another pain shoots through my stomach

"Maddy breath for me" Doreen tells me and I breath "I think you might be going into labour" she tells me and I cry out as another excruciating pain strikes "I can't be its to early" I cry out. Soon enough the whole unit were up and I couldn't help by apologies for waking them all.

I gripped Frankys hand tight on each pain.  Bea figures out that I'm going it to labour but my waters hadn't broke. "Alright Maddy we need you to breath nice and slowly for us" Bea tells me and I nod and breath slowly in through my nose out through my mouth.

This pain was the worst I've ever felt "we need medical help" Liz tells the girls "we can't help Maddy give birth on our own" she then mentions, I guess she's right they can't help me give birth. I squeezed Frankys left hand really tight as the pain strikes again, Doreen told me their contractions.

"I don't fancy a broken hand here mads" Franky joke but I wasn't in the mood for jokes, like would you when your in labour but your waters haven't broken, no I didn't think so. I couldn't just lay about I stood up clutching my stomach "what are you doing?" Maxien asks me when I was fully stood.

"Standing, it's too uncomfortable" I groan in pain, "fuck this, i just want the baby to come already" I cry, I had enough of this already. "You need to stay calm, keep your breathing steady" Bea tells me and obviously I do so

The pains got even more unbearable making me unable to stand any longer. It was still the early hours off the morning when we all hear a voice at the main gates. They all look over to see who I was where as I groan in pain.

I don't have a clue what was asked but I hear Liz tell whoever was their that I had gone into labour but my my waters hadn't broken, all I could really think about was the baby, that I was going on be a mum soon and the baby was coming on the same day as my birthday.

"I'll go and call the nurse" I hear but I just can't be asked to think who was saying it, I don't remember meeting whoever the nurce is "the nurse is Lee Radcliffe" Franky Whispers to me softly. Why did this baby have to come today, why not tomorrow or next month or even in two months time when its ment to.

"Your doing great Maddy" Franky in corages me. I see miss Bennett come into the unit "miss Radcliffe said she will be here in a maximum of half an hour,, she told me to get Maddy to the medical room" miss Bennett tells the girls as if I'm not their.