Chapter 5

Happy new month guys,I'm really sorry I haven't been uploading chapters,I've been really busy this past month but here's a new chapter,hope you guys like it.
The video above is for the 1d lovers,it's one of my favourite songs in the made in the am album.

"Ava,right?" Zoe asked me as soon as Neil and I got to our table.

Not waiting for me to answer she continued "so I've been thinking,and I realised your friend is right,we are going to be in each others' space for the next two to three months,we should get to know each other".

I nodded ignoring Neil's smug look at being told she was right "ok,why don't we start with the basics?" I said at the same time Neil said "I'm her best friend" putting an emphasis on best "and it's Neil".

"Ok Neil. Since we are starting with the basics,let's play 20 questions,this way the three of us can get to know each other at once" Zoe said.

"I'll start,favourite colour?,mine is Green" Neil winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at her and said "Green".

"Lilac. Age?,I'm 17" Zoe continued.

"18".

"17,18 in two months,favourite band?,mine is one direction" I said.

"Same!!!" Zoe exclaimed excitedly.

"Really??!,that's one thing the three of us have in common then" Neil said.

"Yeah,it sucks that they are on an hiatus,even though I understand why,it still sucks" Zoe put in.

"Yeah,who's your favourite member?,mine is Harry,his voice is just sooo dreamy" I said.

"And his eyes are soooo dreamy,it's a shame he cut his hair tho" Zoe added.

"Mine is Liam,favourite 1d song?" Neil said.

"Infinity" i said immediately without having to think about it.

"Fool's gold" Zoe said.

"I love all their songs but I guess my favourite would be best song ever or magic".

We went back and forth with our questions until lunch break ended and we had to go back to our various classes.

                                ***
After school Neil and I stood beside Neil's car at the school parking lot waiting for Zoe.

"That's her" Neil piped

I looked at where she was pointing and true enough I saw Zoe talking on the phone her gaze moving everywhere, probably looking for us.

I waved so she knows where we are,she saw me and started making her way over to us still talking heatedly on the phone and the look on her face that probably meant she was chewing out the person on the other end of the phone made me pity the person she's definitely arguing with.

"I hate you" we caught her end of the conversation before she hung up as she got to our spot.

"Who was it?" Neil asked ignoring my meaningful stare.

"My brother" Zoe said in disgust "he got caught up at work as always and won't be able to come take Ava and I to his apartment" she ranted "and I refuse to let his driver come pick me up" she continued irritatedly.

"Why not?" Neil asked.
This girl and her curiosity.

"Cause he's a sleaze. He's loyal to Christian though so I don't want him gone,Christian needs loyal people around him"