Coach Gilbert meets Clarisse and Chris

Coach Gilbert's POV
__________________________

I am stuck training stupid high schoolers who don’t care about anything important. I now have to teach them self defense because the Greek gods’ are real and all that stuff but who cares. I heard we are getting a new girl tomorrow. Bet I’ll have to break her off Chris. I wonder why all the girls like him? He’s a dweeb. Eh. Whatever.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3Time Skip brought to you by SS<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Now it is time for school. I also have the new girl today. My students walked in as long as Chris, my favorite.

“Hello Cookies! I know y'all are tired this being first period and all but hurry up! We are working with a spear today!” I informed the students. The new girl wasn’t here yet. Well we still have five minutes till you are considered tardy and five more minutes until we start.

About two minutes later a girl burst in. “Sorry I’m late. I got lost,” the unknown girl said. “I’m Clarisse.” She sounded strong. I think I like her.

“What about your guide? Shouldn’t they of shown you here?” I asked, clearly puzzled.

“When he tried to flirt with me I beat him up. I think he’s in the infirmary now. I even went easy on him,” Clarisse said with a smirk. Oh yeah! A girl with my style!

“Nice. Go ahead and change. You might want to take your sweatshirt off though. We are working with spears today.”

“Ok. Thanks Coach Gilbert.” I really like this girl.

Students were filing out now. Clarisse went in and got ready. Everyone else was out here. We were just waiting on her.

Clarisse walked out and man was she built. Chris looked smug. Rodriguez always said he had a girlfriend. Hum.

“Ok class! This is Clarisse… I didn’t get your last name,” I informed the class.

Clarisse looked at Chris. He nodded. It’s like they knew each other. “Ummm. It’s Rodriguez,” I looked at Chris. He was looking happy. Wonder why?

“Ok! Well grab a spear and partner off. Who wants to be with the new girl?” I questioned. All the jocks and Rodriguez(?) raised their hands. “Clarisse, you chose.”

“Chris! Get up here! Now!” was what Clarisse said. All the girls glared at her.

“Ok, Chlar. Just don’t beat me to bad. We are doing your specialty,” was Chris’s reply.

Eh. I just brushed it off. “Now do your best. GO!”

Clarisse and Chris were already in battle. I knew Chris was going to win, I mean he is the best after all. I walked by everyone else and looked back at Rodriguez and Rodriguez. Still fighting. I LOVE THESE KIDS!

After about five more minutes of me watching the two, Clarisse had her spear across Chris’s neck. “A little rusty aren’t you Rodriguez?” Clarisse smirked at Chris.

“Love you too Clar, love you too,” was his response. Clarisse was taken aback. Chris took this opportunity and kissed her. Clarisse immediately kissed back.

“This is gym not PDA time Rodriguezes! I yelled at them. They broke apart blushing. That is how I met the Clarisse and Chris, well the love struck Chris.