Chapter 13- Get Lucky

Hey guys :* Okay so this is chapter 13 :D feedback is really appreciated, as I wanna now if you all like it :D thanks to everyone who's read this fic so far, I really enjoy writing so the feedback is really nice to get :) anyway here's chapter 13, hope you like it :* ^-^ 

------------

(Perrie’s P.O.V)

I squirted my drink all over Zayn. I was not expecting that! Now they were moving in together? Just when I thought everything was going great this has to happen and mess it all up again. I felt like Sam was stealing Jade from me. First he starts dating her and now he’s moving her out of the flat we shared together? Of course he had the authority to do so, being her boyfriend, but that didn’t mean I liked it. Who was I going to live with? There was no way I could live alone!

My head was exploding with anger and questions as Leigh and Jesy leaped off the floor to hug and congratulate Jade.

Jesy was even tearing up, “I’m so happy for you two!” she cried. The four of them all squished into a big group hug.

“Perrie” Zayn whispered into my ear. “You’d better put on a smile and get over there, or else they’ll be suspicious” he reminded me.

I got up and went over to the happy couple. I gave Jade a huge hug. As I did, tears flowed out of me. I held her as tight as I could; I wanted to stay there forever, taking in her gorgeous scent. As I pulled away I stammered, “I-I’m so happy for you Jade”.

“Aww Perrie! You’re crying, baba! It’s okay! We’re only moving in together, we’re not getting married” she rubbed my back, giggling slightly.

“At least we know she’s happy for us” Sam laughed. Oh, I was far from that. I had to lie to my best friend. I had to pretend to be happy for her. All of this was making me feel like a pretty shit friend. I felt worthless. I caught Jesy’s eye. She gave me a sympathetic look and Leigh followed by mouthing an “I’m sorry”.

I felt like I was about to throw up. I decided to go outside. “I’m sorry, I need some fresh air” I explained before running out to the balcony of the flat. I leaned on the wall and took deep breaths, allowing myself to process what I had just been told. There was no chance now, I thought, Sam and Jade where going to be together forever. I groaned discontented and ran my hands through my hair. Why did I even have to love her anyway? It’s not like I really wanted to, I mean life would have been so much easier if I didn’t. But it’s not as if I had a choice. She was too perfect.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I looked up. It was Zayn.

“It’s okay, Pez. I’m here for you” he slowly rubbed my back.

“Thanks” I sniffled. He gently kissed the top of my head. “We’ll get through this together” he promised me.

“How?” I whimpered.

“Well for starters, I’d like to take up that newly vacant room of yours” he smiled.

My face lit up. “You wanna move in with me?”.

He rubbed away my tears with his sleeve. “Yes” he grinned. “I may not be here all the time but at least you won’t be on your own, plus, from a public point of view, it makes our fake relationship even more believable”

His idea wasn’t too bad. In fact, it was perfect. Leigh and Jesy’s flat only had two bedrooms so moving in with them wasn’t an option and I wasn’t going to be able to live on my own, so having Zayn move in was ideal.

“I’d love you to, Zayn” I approved.

“Come here!” he laughed before pulling me into a bear hug.