Chapter 8- Forever

Okay so I think this was a relatively quick upload ^-^ I hope you guys like it and as always I love me some feedback ♥ ;) Thanks guys :*

(Perrie’s P.O.V)

“Can’t you go any faster?”, I hounded the cab driver.

“I’m doin’ the limit, love”, He defended.

I threw myself back into the seat and tapped the window impatiently. I had been stuck in the taxi for almost 5 hours and was beginning to lose my focus. And my temper. I kept going over what I wanted to say to Jade in my head. I planned to build up and then come right out and say it- tell her that I loved her. But I knew it wouldn’t be that simple. Things always seemed to be complex with me.

Suddenly a familiar tune filled my eardrums.

“Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead”

The driver had turned on the radio at the worst possible time.

“I don’t, I don’t, don’t know what it is, but I need that one thing”

They were on the radio. He was on the radio. The man I hated more than anything in the world. Zayn Malik.

“You’ve got that one thing!”

I found it ironic that such a song was playing at that time. Number one because it was my ‘boyfriend’ who sang the song, and I was hopefully about to tell someone else that I loved them. Second of all, the words echoed meaning to me. That was exactly how I felt about Jade. I couldn’t get her off my mind, not since the day we met, no matter how hard I tried. Every little thing she did made me fall even more uncontrollably in love with her. There was something so special about her- but I just couldn’t put my finger on it.

I was interrupted by a buzz in my pocket.

Speak of the devil. It was Mr. Malik himself.

“Hey love, heard bout Jade. Hope everything’s alright? x”

I was surprised he even cared enough to text me. That was the worst thing about him, he would be the nicest guy in the world day and act like a proper gentleman, but the next he wouldn’t even blink at me. It was all so confusing. And not to mention head wrecking.

I felt the cab grind to a halt. I gazed out the window to see a familiar and usually heart-warming sight. Only that time it was a considerably less comfortable visit. My stomach churned as I prepared myself. I paid the driver and stepped out of the taxi. This was it, I thought. I would tell the woman I loved how I felt. If only it would have been so simple.

(Jade’s P.O.V)

I woke on the couch to a light shining through the living-room curtains. What the hell? Who could it have been?

“Mam!” I shouted, “Did you order food or something?”

“No, love” she called back.

That was strange. Normally people rang before they showed up at our house. I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and picked myself up off the couch. I stole a quick glance in the reflection of my phone to see how I looked. I looked dreadful, but it was probably still the best I’d looked all week. I fixed my clothes before opening the door.

I did not expect to see what I did. It was her. Perrie.

“What do you want?” I growled.

“I just want to talk, Jade. I need to explain what really happened. Please!” she pleaded.

“Go away, Perrie! You’ll only make things worse. I have nothing to say to you!” I tried to shut the door but something was in the way.