chapter 3

Louis' P.O.V.

I stared into his emerald green eyes. their so beautiful.

" quit starring at me, please " he said. "sorry" was all I could get out. "who wants dinner" he asked? "I do" the blonde boy said. "OK niall , I'll make dinner. also niall can you take Louis here to get washed up for dinner, please"? so that blonde boy's name is niall.

"yes, master styles ". "thank you".

master styles walks off.

" come on louis, let's get washed up to dinner". "OK". what just happen here.

"niall"? "yes, Louis"? "how did you get here"? "master styles took me, but he is very nice. its also better then how I was living". "how"? "its nothing". he starts to cry.

"its something if your crying". "OK fine. when I was living in my old house, my dad never hit me until my mum died. he came home from the bar one night, and my Boer was at his friends house so I was alone with him".

he cries harder.

"he came home the bar and I ask him if he wanted to play catch with me, all he said o me was, get your ass up too my room now, and i knew he was drunk. so I when to his room and sat on the bed. he came in the room only in his boxers and I was only 12. he old me to take off my clothes all of them, so I did, cause he told me too. but when I did he threw me onto the bed and, started to kiss me, then he took off his boxers, op after that he stuck his cock in me. then he put it in my mouth. it was horrible".

"I am so sorry niall".

master styles comes down the stairs.

"is everybody alright I heard someone crying, NIALL, what's wrong"? " he told me the story about his old life" I said.

"oh, niall its OK. look its time for dinner, come on".

we all walk up the stairs

* sorry it was short and sad. my story's will get longer trust me. I hope you like it, I'll update tomorrow. love ya