chapter 14

Harry P.O.V.

I feel so bad for killing nialls love. I had to though, he was going to kill somebody. so yeah.

while I was cooking dinner I heared someone come down the hallway, and that someone was Louis.

"well sleepy head, you only slept for like thirty minutes."

"I know but I'm not feeling good. I couldn't sleep, and when I got up I ran to the bathroom and puke my guts out."

"oh Lou I'm so sorry, is their anything I could do?" "no thank you." "OK, soup and chicken is for dinner." "OK." "are you hungry?" "not really, maybe a little." "OK I will make you up a little bowl of soup. do y want chicken with it?" "no thank you." "OK." I wonder what's wrong with louis? "can you go get niall for me?" "after I go puke." "OK nevermind, go puke I will be their in a minute. and then when your done we will go get niall, OK?" "yeah...oh no".

*Louis ran to the bathroom*

I turn off the stove and followed Louis. I feel bad for the lad.

when I got there he was already puking. I kneeled down and rubbed his back. then when he was done I gave him some medicine. then we walked to go get niall, well I walk because I was carrying Louis.

*we knocked and then enter nialls door*

"niall its time for dinner." "OK I will be their in a minute." "no niall c'mon." "fine, and its not because I want to listen to you. its because I want food." "u-huh sure it is." "it is, and what are we having?" "soup and chicken" I replied. "oh yay. I'm hungry." "OK then tells stop talking and walk down the hallway to the kitchen." "ok". me and niall started to laugh, Louis didn't. I really feel bad for the lad, I'm going to take him to the doctors tomorrow.

*we enter the kitchen*

"OK go sit in the living room, Louis on the couch niall on the left seat." "OK" they both said.

when they was out of the room I fixed theirs and mine bowls of soup, and brought it to them. I sat on e couch with Louis.

he hasn't even touched his soup.

"Louis eat your dinner." "no." "why?" "because I'm not hungry, and I think I left my appetite back at the bathroom."

he ran to the bathroom again.

he we go again. time to call the doctor.

I when to the phone and called the doctor.

doctor: hello this is Doncaster doctor's office

harry: hi doc. my boy friend is sick

doctor: what are the symptoms

harry: puking, not wanting to eat, etc

doctor: OK when do you want to being him in

harry: tomorrow at 12:00am

doctor: OK that will be fine. I got one more question

harry: what

doctor: what's your number

harry: 40476895679

doctor: thanks

harry: welcome and thanks

doctor: any time this is my job

harry: yeah it is

-we both started to laugh-

harry: well I will see you tomorrow then

doctor: OK at 12:00am

harry: bye thanks again bye

doctor: any time bye

-the line went dead-

ok Louis oppointment is booked, now its time to go help him..

------------------------------------------------

*hey guys and girls, I tried to make this chapter long, but I don't think it is long. so sorry.

I need ideas so please comment.

use the comment section for

*ideas

*about the story

*etc.

!!!!!FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW!!!!!