chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V.

"hey Louis"? "yeah hazza"? "I love you". "I love you too"! "good". "what's wrong you sound werid"? "thanks, and now that I kidnapped you, you can't go back home. do you know that"? "wait, you won't let me go back home"? I saw tears forming in Louis' eyes. "well I kidnapped you, and you know my secret. so yeah you have to stay here. sorry". "OMG, I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME HARRY. I WILL KEEP YOUR SECRET. I WONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT ANY OF THIS AND I WILL CME BACK WHEN YOU WANT ME TOO. but I should of known, you only care about yourself and want to keep your secret. I'm sorry I didn't get that part". Louis was crying really hard. I was about to say something but before I could he ran off. "Louis please stop, I'm sorry". but it was to late he was gone, and even though I could use my vampire speed to go get him. I decide to leave him alone....

I was walking down the hallway to mine and Louis' bedroom with tea and crackers. but I heared alone scream and then somebody yelling. it was coming from my room. I dropped to tray of stuff and ran to the bedroom.

I found Louis on the ground with a broken leg, and liam in front of him. I ran to Louis. "LIAM WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM"? "he wouldn't shut up, so I broke his leg and that shut him up" liam said. "WHAT THE FUCK LIAM, THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM GOING TO DEAL WITH YOU". I got up and in vampire speed I killed him, but to find out that niall was in the door way just in time to see me kill liam. ball started to cry. "niall I'm so sorry, he almost killed Louis". niall interuped me, that's a shock. "oh so you will kill my love one, just to save yours, MASTER STYLES I LOVE HIM. AND YOU JUST KILLED HIM". "niall I'm sor--". before I could finish he ran off. I helped Louis and got a cast on his leg. "are you OK Louis"? "yeah just tried". "OK go to sleep then. I will wake you up for dinner later". "OK thanks harry. and I'm sorry for being cry baby earlier". "boobear its OK, I love you. now go to sleep and maybe, just maybe I will let you go back. but I will always have to go back you". "OK, but can we talk about this later because I'm tried". "OK go to sleep love you". "love you too".

*I walked out of the room*

---------------------------------------

I walked to Niall's room. "niall I'm so sorry, but I had to kill him. he could of killed you". "you don't know that. he loved me, and I loved him too". "niall I'm sorry". "please leave me alone". "but niall". "please"? "Ok will call you when dinner is done". "OK".

____________________________________________

*hey I need ideas please. I love all of you<3

?!?!?FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW?!?!?