chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't believe Louis. well I have to punish him, even though I don't want to I have to. so time to go pick out a punishment.

I walked down the hallway to my punishment equipment room. it was hard to decide what I would use, so I decided something else, I won't use any of that stuff I'll do something else.

time to go give Louis his first punishment.....

when I was walking down the hallway I could hear Louis crying. I ran as fast as I could to him. when I found him, it wasn't Louis that was crying, it was niall. "Niall what wron- OMG LOUIS. what happened" I asked scared and angry at the same time. "I came in here to give Louis some tea, and when I came in I saw Louis on the ground unconscious and had cuts on his arms and legs. ask that I dropped to my knees and found this note beside his head". he handed me the note, it said.

master styles,

I know I been a bad boy for going exploring without your allow, but I wanted to explore my new home. and when you said you were going to punish me,

I frozed and I was think what you would do to me.

maybe rape me, or wip me, or even choke me. or kill me. I don't know but,

I didn't want any of that stuff.

so I decided while you were gone I will write this note and get my pocket knife and do the punishment for you.

I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, but I saved you time by doing this punishment by myself.

I could feel a tear start up in my eyes, but I kept reading.

master styles I'm gay yes, I'm a vergin yes, but I loved you but I wasn't ready for that I'm sorry goodbye.

-Louis

I though the note down and streamed on the top of my lungs "NIALL GO GET ME THE EMERGENCY KIT".

at that moment Niall ran out the door as fast as his little legs could go to get the emergency kit.

"I got master styles". "thank you niall".

master styles fixed Louis up and layed him on the bed, and said very quietly "I only wanted to talk about it that's all"....

*sorry if it was horrible and sad but yeah I even cried it so don't worry, lol.

!!!!!!FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW!!!!!!