chapter 8

harry P.O.V.

Louis eyes, his eye are perfection. the shape, the color, the beautifulness.

I don't want to wake him up but....too bad.

I took one look at his peaceful look then I got up and got a frying pan, then I got a spoon and started jumping on the bed yelling and screaming for him to get up, also tickling him.

"niall let me sleep" Louis mumbled. "its not niall it master styles".

at that moment Louis jumped up off the couch and ran for the bathroom. I catch him and put his little bum on the couch.

"master styles, whyy didn't you let me die"? "Louis I couldnt, because I love you. I was only going to give you a talk, nothing else".

"but master styles I been a boy boy". "so". "I should have gotten punished". "Louis no, I was going to do that but I decide no I shouldn't so, I came in e room and saw you almost dead I panicked. I don't want you to do that again".

"OK master styles".

"good boy, OK now go in to the bathroom I'll get your stuff ready and I will be there in a minute". "OK"

with that Louis walked off.

I didn't know what clothes I should get Louis, I still have to go shopping for him.

I decide to go get a pair of my clothes ( boxers, shirt, pants, socks)

I started to walk down the hallway and hearted niall scream in e kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and saw niall he was crying.

"niall what's wrong"? "liam he called, he is coming over here". "niall that's great"! "no its not". "why"? "we broke up and now he wants to kill me".....

"niall I'm so sorry go into the basement he find you their".

"OK".

niall walked down the stairs to the basement, and I walk to the bathroom Louis is in.

I knock on the door and enter the bathroom. I told Louis to get undress, he look at me funny but he did what he was told.

while he was getting undress I started his bath water.

"well its time for your bath Lou". "Lou" he questioned?

"yes I hope its fine if I call you that"? "yeah sure".

"OK hop into the tub".

Louis got in the tub and I asked him if he needs help washing up? he tried but he couldn't do it, so I helped him.

"wow Lou your body, even though it has scars its still amazing". "thanks". he starts to blush.

I got a question".....

"what is it"?

"when you get better could we um...you know....have sex"?

"um...master styles. I dont know that's a werid and out of no where question, but I don't know maybe". "OK".

-----------------------------------------

I'm sorry its short I tried to make it long. but I

need ideas. so give me ideas and comment

about the story please!!!!

!!!!!!FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW!!!!!!