chapter 11

niall, P.O.V.

I can't believe liam is my boy friend again and now living with me, but he's a vampire. what if he bites me while we have sex. oh no, not that.

while I was thinking about that liam came in and lifted me up. "wow liam you are strong". "thanks".

.......my phone started to ring.....

"I'll be back liam let me take this, its zayn". "zayn"? "a friend of mine and Harry's". "oh ok" he said unsure.

niall: hello?

zayn: hey what's up?

niall: hanging out with liam.

zayn: I though he was go into bite you, but you guys broke up and HE'S A VAMPIRE.

niall: I know but still I got to go bye.

zayn: bye.

*the line when dead*

I walked back into the room liam was going though my room.

"what are you doing" I asked. "oh nothing just looking around". "oh OK". "so what did your friend want"? "just to hang out, that's all".

"OK you can go hangout with him, he's your friend right"? "yeah but I rather hangout with my awesome boy friend".

then we kissed. it was not a rough kiss, it has feelings in it. I didn't want it to get heated so I pulled our  lips apart.

"why did you do that niall"? "nothing just needed to catch my breath". "oh".

he tried to kiss me again but I moved away in time.

"why did you do that niall"? "I don't want to kiss right now sorry". "its fine". "come on liam let's go get a snack". "OK".

   *we walked out of the room*

_______________________________________

"what are we going to eat niall"? "I don't know. here liam here is s bloody raw steak". "niall I can eat human food, but because you offered, in OK give me the bloody raw steak".

I handed him the steak and got me some chips.

"thanks niall". "no problem".

---------------------------------------------

*hey guy and girls, I hope you liked this chapter <3

comment, vote, and follow

thanks <3 I love all of yous <3