Kayano Kaede - Akari Yukimura

Suggested from ChrysLeva13

After everyone had graduated, Kayano had decided to recontinue her life as an actress. But one thing was on her mind,  and only one thing over the past seven years. And that thing is called Nagisa Shiota.

Although Nagisa had chosen to be a teacher while she was supposed to leave him alone, she couldn't, so she would text him every so often to keep being up to date with Nagisa's schedule and life. Even though she knew that it was probably a bit annoying,  she felt happy thinking she was the one closest with him.

She smiled at the thought and blsuhed lightly. "Yukimira-san," one of the camera men called. "Yukimira-san? Yukimira-san!  We're going to start shooting in five so get ready."
Kayano nodded at them to signal an okay. Even though it has been many years, she had made sure that everyone in her classes throughout the years that passed used the name Kayano Kaede, so I hearing her real name wasn't something she was quite used to.

In the movie she was in, she wasn't the main character, but instead it was someone else. The person was supposed to be like any other person but with low presence and surprisingly had blue hair by coincidence. This person reminded her of Nagisa in some ways.

But this wasn't a regular movie.
It was a boy's love movie.

Since they had been working together for a while, Kayano had started feeling less uncomfortable, but when they first met and found out what kind of film it was,  it turned something in both her stomach and heart.

And the more she interacted with Nagisa,  the feeling grew deeper. And it wasn't a good feeling. After all, she has had a huge crush on him for almost seven years after the kiss incident. You could see right through her if you just dug a bit into her heart.

"It's almost too crazy to be true," Kayano muttered under her breath,  fixing up her brown hair just a little more. It was originally brown to begin with, but in order to disguise herself,  she dyed it green which had fit her surprisingly well. But this was after trying 20 other different colors. 

I wonder which one Nagisa would have picked. Orange? Red? That was when her thought process stopped. Red. Red hair. Karma. Thinking of all the possibilities of how Karma could effect how she was feeling,  the pit in her stomach that seemed to be something she wanted to keep locked away felt like it was about to expolode. Then gave herself a mini mental breakdown thinking things over. Them two.... That.... Is not possible right?

Right?!

-Three Days Before Inviting Nagisa to Get-Together-

I tried and failed cause it's one in the morning and I'm tired as crap.

Put down any other people for suggestions and I'll see if I can do it. (Also I'll stop being a lazy bum and try to make the chapter longer for these things next time. I'll also try not to do it in the middle of the night next time)

Yup. Night night.