[Sequel]

In Karma's Lamborghini

Karma put the key in and started up his car, looking towards Nagisa who had burned out the rest of his energy in the last few hours they had been at the school. Everyone had left to go their seperate ways once again, saying their goodbyes to their old friends and continuing their lives like before.

He made a u-turn and went as fast as he could without waking the sleeping beauty next to him. He smiled gently and continued to go, passing by some of their old classmates who we're walking their way home. And it wasn't long before he got to his own house. Getting out the car, he opened the door on Nagisa's side and undid the belt,  picking him up princess style.

"Kar... Ma," The bluenette muttered in his sleep, gripping Karma's shirt slightly. Karma,  not feeling like he usually was turned a light pink while opening the door and walking in. Going to the bedroom,  he turned on a lamp and laid Nagisa on the bed in order to change his clothes. He took of Nagisa's shirt easily but accident stroked his nipple at the same time making him moan slightly.

"Shit,  I'm not being myself today," Karma muttered slightly, feeling the bulge in his pants grow. After taking a moment, he moved onto taking the pants off. And this time, without any touching,  Nagisa moaned and called out the red-heads name lightly.

"Oi, what kind of dream are you having when the real ones right here," Karma whispered in Nagisa's ear,  pushing his own hair back to look directly into Nagisa's now slightly open eyes.

"K-karma!," Nagisa yelped out in surprise,  face bright red with a hand covering his bottom parts. Cupping the bluenettes face, Karma kissed him harshly.

"Hey Nagisa, what kind of dream were you having in order for you to be feeling like this?," Karma asked, stroking from the shaft to the tip of Nagisa's dick with a finger. Licking his lips, he took off his own shirt and pants as well as his boxers. "Be prepared for your punishment Nagisa," he said with a smirk.

Nagisa, following the mood took of his own boxers and saw Karma laying down when he had finished, beckoning for him to get on top.

"Nagisa,  your punishment is that you have to do everything this time," Karma whispered with a grin. Nagisa smiled his usual smile that usually had a hidden intention behind it which made the his heart skip a beat. From a sudden uncertainty or from the heat in his eyes,  he didn't know. The blue haired boy got down and started licked his partners dick, stroking it up and down with one hand while getting himself ready with the other.

He stuck one finger in and wiggled it around trying to make room for another finger. Using the years of experience, he used his mouth and hand to make Karma feel good in anyway possible. The red-head gripped Nagisa's hair, holding down his voice while the bluentte took the whole thing into his mouth, only to he shot with hot white liquid a moment later.

Swallowing it,  he took some of the left over cum in the hand he used to get himself ready and put it back in his ass, using it as lube to make it easier for him. Spreading two fingers in his ass, he moaned which made karma's stand up tall again.

After he felt sure, he went closer to Karma, placing the hard dick between his ass and slid down slowly. The red-head smirked slightly.

"Too slow."

He pushed his hips upward, thrusting hard into Nagisa making him cry out in both pleasure and pain. Pushing Nagisa down he smiled his usual smile.

"You'll have to do your punishment another time," Karma said and thrust deep into him.

"Wai- to sudden!," Nagisa cried out, arching his back, "s-stop!"

"Do you really want me to stop when your already like this?," Karma asked with a grin and put his finger on. The tip of the bluenette's sick which was oozing with pre-cum. Thrusting even harder than before, he kissed Nagisa and thrust once, as hard as he could and let his cum out inside of Nagisa.

"By the way Nagisa, this means you still haven't done your punishment," Karma said, "better be ready when the time comes."

"Eh? But....," Nagisa stopped, then smiled coldly. "Alright then."

Karma smirked and kissed Nagisa.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow, so goodnight Nagisa," Karma said with a smile and put his hand in the soft blue hair.

"Yeah, good night Karma."

Wow I just came back to check in on this story and it has so many views.

I finally was able to finish this story after coming back to wattpad after so long. XD Sorry I haven't updated in a while because of my laziness.

So, now that this series is done, what kind of fanfiction should I do now?

Tell me in the comments of a good ship and the anime for it c:

Till next time~~

I promise I won't be lazy this time 😂😂